ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
97FF66D2-A6A5-4032-9F62-9E346DD19926.jpeg

Dive bar

Dude has been accurate with his info in past (Zebra restock and greens getting cancelled) But as always take with a grain of salt

i mean, if they were recently re-added into the database, it would make sense that there's a plan for them in the future.

same dude said there's only 2 v2s releasing by the end of the year, wonder which one is getting on the chopping block (if true).. if i had to guess, probably the beluga 2.0 tbh. frozen yellow's have been seen on kanye so there's a good chance they're releasing, and the calabasas clothing that released alongside the 700s had apparel that had the same colors as frozen yellow v2s and the blue tint v2s.. nothing to go with the beluga 2.0s though. just a thought

I hope it's not the Beluga 2.0s, those are my favorite so far. Man I would be pissed if they did a surprise drop tomorrow...

7E71148B-395C-4F13-9F9C-EE1F1D5B04B9.jpeg
i mean, if they were recently re-added into the database, it would make sense that there's a plan for them in the future.

same dude said there's only 2 v2s releasing by the end of the year, wonder which one is getting on the chopping block (if true).. if i had to guess, probably the beluga 2.0 tbh. frozen yellow's have been seen on kanye so there's a good chance they're releasing, and the calabasas clothing that released alongside the 700s had apparel that had the same colors as frozen yellow v2s and the blue tint v2s.. nothing to go with the beluga 2.0s though. just a thought
Looks like he’s saying it’s the Belugas.

Yep, I think it's likely that those pics we saw today are gonna be the basketball line.

Check out the picture from his session at UCLA a few months back. Most people thought he was just rocking the 700s and wearing ankle braces. Guess not. The pics we saw today are probably the updated version.
0703-kanye-west-2-chainz-ucla-basketball-twitter-2.jpg

Kanye-West-2-Chainz-UCLA-Tupac-tank-Saint-Pablo-shorts-Adidas-sneakers-2.jpg

kanye-west-ucla-basketball-yeezy-02.jpg

Last edited:
Cancel blue tints and give us beluga 2.0s if that's the case.
I don't think we've seen anything that makes us think the 2.0s are expected to drop.....just like the greens

For those hopefuls, beluga 2.0 could still drop, just because Kanye hasn’t worn them doesn’t mean it won’t. I’ve never seen Kanye wear the Black Friday pairs and those came out. Before y’all say I’m sure he did post pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom