ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is also a time that's bad for buyers... So many ways they could get screwed (most already listed in this thread), once shoes are in hand the market will open more. It's a pretty bad time to sell, really. Not saying there's no risk in holding onto them, just that they'll sell easier once in hand and once the international market gets involved. All assuming there isnt another release of them...

Prices are always lower on release day...
Seen some be higher, seen some be lower.

Prices generally follow the trend of super high first day as people who missed out pay resale, then they drop as people undercut each other, then they gradually increase over time

w
Seen some be higher, seen some be lower.

Prices generally follow the trend of super high first day as people who missed out pay resale, then they drop as people undercut each other, then they gradually increase over time

Hard to dictate whats gonna happen 11 hours after release

As long as the buyer is cool with it your good to go....

Yes it does hurt your rating a smidgen but not to where you wouldn't pre-sale. I have some clients that are going on 9 months waiting for their figures to show up. Production delays etc etc. But as long as you have the email confirmations/CC receipts and have a ongoing relationship with the customer all is well. It's common practice in the Toy/Vinyl world esp. when value goes up. Now if they re-release these and prices plummet? uh-oh! The key to a successful business deal is communication and if you don't actively message and reassure your buyers then problems

Remember the last "secret" random yeezy drop #regrets !!! =p

Attachments

• IMG_0179.PNG
    IMG_0179.PNG
    165.4 KB · Views: 128
Remember the last "secret" random yeezy drop #regrets !!! =p
that logic doesn't apply to the 700's being that these are a new design with Boost technology. The PP were simply an 80's model with nothing more than a Calabasas logo. Comparing 700's to PP's is like comparing apples to oranges.

The only ones who could potentially have regrets are resellers which would make me very happy being that I am not one lol.

that logic doesn't apply to the 700's being that these are a new design with Boost technology. The PP were simply an 80's model with nothing more than a Calabasas logo. Comparing 700's to PP's is like comparing apples to oranges.

The only ones who could potentially have regrets are resellers which would make me very happy being that I am not one lol.

Don't think you actually opened the attachment ... He was talking about ROs

The runners are not bad to me but I hate the colors.

They would be dumb to not keep these on preorder. Of course do aNike and fake sell out a couple of times.

Initial hype resale prices :smh:

Let's not forget there were PPs selling for over $1000 after the initial drop. :rofl:

Do people really think these actually look good or it's only because it's "yeezy"? Would you buy it if it was just adidas boost with no Yeezy collaboration? Or if it was Nike or other brands? Not bagging on anyone who does like it. Not saying every shoe Yeezy makes should be all the same just with different colors. I'm all for thinking out the box, going a complete different route with the designs, etc. but this shoe doesn't do it as a shoe in general whether it be Nike, adidas, UA, etc.

Again, not talking $#!+ or anything to people that do like them. Wanted to hear what others opinions were.

How come I feel like that this is all one big marketing case study to see what kind of limits Kanye and Wexler can push the consumer to buy anything yeezy. I mean c'mon a $300 price point w/ a 3 month wait for a shoe most of you guys wouldn't give a second look at if it wasn' yeezy was my limit. Just curious what the stock availability for this was and if it was indeed limited and a one time release then it's probably a W in terms of resell.

Last edited:
Do people really think these actually look good or it's only because it's "yeezy"? Would you buy it if it was just adidas boost with no Yeezy collaboration? Or if it was Nike or other brands? Not bagging on anyone who does like it. Not saying every shoe Yeezy makes should be all the same just with different colors. I'm all for thinking out the box, going a complete different route with the designs, etc. but this shoe doesn't do it as a shoe in general whether it be Nike, adidas, UA, etc.

Again, not talking $#!+ or anything to people that do like them. Wanted to hear what others opinions were.

What you think? :rofl:

Those Reeboks that look similar to the Yeezy PPs been out forever, but nobody was checking for them. :rofl:

How come I feel like that this is all one big marketing case study to see what kind of limits Kanye and Wexler can push the consumer to buy anything yeezy. I mean c'mon a $300 price point w/ a 3 month wait for a shoe most of you guys wouldn't give a second look at if it wasn' yeezy was my limit. Just curious what the stock availability for this was and if it was indeed limited and a one time release then it's probably a W in terms of resell.
In the NBA this would be a shot referred to as a 'heat check' :lol:

As someone said, this pay now and wait is the norm in the toy collectible market. As a collector myself, I have pre orders paid from March and toy won't drop till December. Most likely we won't get it till thanksgiving. Hopefully YS will be on top of the shipping and it won't take too long after the 1st

Welcome to the world of high fashion, where preorders for high quality items exist on the regular. lol

The 700 is a polarizing sneaker for sure, but it's following the trend in fashion right now. I would pay 300 for these Balenciagas as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

balenciaga-fw17-sneakers-01-960x640.jpg

As someone said, this pay now and wait is the norm in the toy collectible market. As a collector myself, I have pre orders paid from March and toy won't drop till December. Most likely we won't get it till thanksgiving. Hopefully YS will be on top of the shipping and it won't take too long after the 1st
After hear all the horror stories about YZYSPLY I am assuming the shoes won't arrive until 2018.

Last edited:
Agreed. Between Balenciaga and Raf doing the Ozweego's the chunky runner is a trend right now. And to be honest...i like the yeezys the best out of the group i have seen. I think they having boost is a great thing as well if that is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom