ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude I am 99% with you, I have 2 V1s and 2 V2s, all 100% legit. Its just those creams lol but we can agree to disagree, forums are meant for discussion so I'm cool with it 
This forum is not meant to discuss fakes.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Basically he's saying he doesn't wanna pay $400+ for shoes to scuff and dirty

a good fake is probably gonna cost you $150+ either way so I mean if you wanna spend that much on fakes... sweet :lol:

That's a $250 difference which is substantial to some. Me personally, I am buying a new Tesla next month so I would rather save that $250 and put it towards getting a custom license plate. I have other funds to worry about that just shoe funds lol

congrats on the Tesla. obviously you can afford a nice car, why not spend the $250 extra and just get an authentic pair.

with fakes, you're supporting bad people anyways but hey who cares your money. the fakes aint that great either way

Along with my other real yeezys, without hesitation (assuming I can find a good pair)
As long as there's cardboard on the pedals you'll be fine
pimp.gif

Speaking of driving and Yeezys, I love the midsole of the Yeezys because they're so easy to clean

My other boost shoes have gotten marks on the heel of the midsole from rubbing into the carpet when driving but with Yeezys this doesn't happen because of the protection the midsole has

Last edited:
heads up for people still waiting on shipping. I just got a pair in from Adidas and never got tracking and still on step 2 on adidas.com

Before everyone jumps down my throat, let me just come out and say that I own 4 pairs of Yeezy Boosts and they have all been from Adidas.com or GOAT.

THAT BEING SAID

I'm looking for some replica cream whites. They're just too... clean.. to pay top dollar for so I'd rather have a cheaper pair that won't make me cry if I scuff/stain them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me as far as websites go?
Discussions about FAKES...There's just no place for this on Niketalk other than the designated thread. The way we look at this issue, is that ANY talk of FAKE shoes, or product, is prohibited. It gives small promotion to the garbage out there and that's NOT what we do!

If people want to buy and support fakes, that's their own prerogative, we do not have control over that.

We DO NOT condone any member(s) in trying to convince other members that buying, or supporting fakes is okay and that there is no difference between legitimate product and fake. FAKE is FAKE not matter how you view it.

*If anyone is caught selling fake product(s), they will be banned from our site indefinitely*

If you have a legit check, you know where to put the post. If you come across any site(s) that are selling fakes, but trying to pass them off as "Authentic," please post it in the fake website thread to help raise awareness of where not to shop at (link to thread below).

Other than that, keep it off Niketalk.

Been getting a handful of PMs about the dark greens. 

I don't have any confirmed info as of yet, when I do i'll post it.  Heard a few possible dates (end of July and beginning of August), but nothing set in stone. These will be available in a large quantity however, most likely the same as Creams/Zebras.  If I get any actual numbers ill post.   Even if i do get them, they could change allocations like they did for the Zebras.  It was supposed to be 35-36k but they allocated more to Confirmed, footsites/FNL which brought that ADC number down.  

Last edited:

I don't have any confirmed info as of yet, when I do i'll post it.  Heard a few possible dates (end of July and beginning of August), but nothing set in stone. These will be available in a large quantity however, most likely the same as Creams/Zebras.  If I get any actual numbers ill post.   Even if i do get them, they could change allocations like they did for the Zebras.  It was supposed to be 35-36k but they allocated more to Confirmed, footsites/FNL which brought that ADC number down.  

I heard August 19th but doubt it :lol:

Whats up with the Glue Smell? First time yeezys smell like straight glue
Yeah the second-go of Zebras had the worst factory stench of any of my v2s....just imagined a factory full of workers hallucinating about zebras while making these. 

Whats up with the Glue Smell? First time yeezys smell like straight glue
I noticed this as well. My first thought is Adidas contracted rep manufacturers to make these zebras. It would explain the crooked stitching, shoddy boost, funky patterns and overall lower quality control than what were used to with v2s.

The heal tab inconsistencies alone were a surefire way to distinguish fakes from the OG zebra batch. Now the legit pairs have the same issues.

Last edited:

Thank you! We very much appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom