ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have info on the Calabasas pant drop?
they (season 4 pants, which are the ones im assuming your talking about) dropped back in march on yeezysupply, but everyone's order got cancelled. no idea when they actually drop, if they are even actually dropping. since its technically an adidas product, i dont think they will drop at retailers that carry yeezy season 4. could be wrong though

there's more calabasas track pants dropping with season 5, but thats at a later date. prob. the fall

Last edited:

smokin.gif

L for resell lol.

Really the L was ordering from Y supply. If you got them on RD or ADC you got them in time to make some change. :lol: supply shipping time so trash that they rocked before you get them lmao

Prolly just keep em and see what happens.

Anyways how do they fit? My girl wear a 6 in yeezy v2s. Do she need a 5 or 5.5 in these? Thanks

L for resell lol.

Really the L was ordering from Y supply. If you got them on RD or ADC you got them in time to make some change. :lol: supply shipping time so trash that they rocked before you get them lmao

Prolly just keep em and see what happens.

Anyways how do they fit? My girl wear a 6 in yeezy v2s. Do she need a 5 or 5.5 in these? Thanks

ADC is also trash mine are scheduled to arrive Monday

Where's that one dude who eats cereal in his yeezy??? He didn't. Cop??

Or that Hennessy fool, He didn't splash a pair of PowerPhases

Love how the ZEBRA prices are dropping [emoji]128520[/emoji] sold my extra pair for 1200 [emoji]128556[/emoji] Still have my worn pair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom