ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally unds my creams. Got a smudge near toe somehow and had sprayed crepe on it too before wear :smh: best method of cleaning it?

Last edited:
Y dudes so salty about this zebra restock? If it was the dopest cw back then, it should still be the dopest a month from now, right? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

StockX update: a couple sizes now in the $900s

Last edited:
hope the restock is false (prolly not) just dont wanna see hella people with these -__-

Hypebeasts make me laugh. A restock of an already limited shoe isn't going to tilt anything other resell value maybe. These are extremely limited to begin with. You're not going to walk outside and see Yeezy's every which way you look.

Hypebeasts make me laugh. A restock of an already limited shoe isn't going to tilt anything other resell value maybe. These are extremely limited to begin with. You're not going to walk outside and see Yeezy's every which way you look.
this^^
and if anything you will see more feezys and fuubras
i see lots of fakes, dude at my work has pretty much all the cws thats released and theyre so fake.
even seen kids rockin fakes when they bring they mom to the mall to buy the real ones via app reservation lol
:rofl:

Last edited:
this^^
and if anything you will see more feezys and fuubras
i see lots of fakes, dude at my work has pretty much all the cws thats released and theyre so fake.
even seen kids rockin fakes when they bring they mom to the mall to buy the real ones via app reservation lol
:rofl:

:lol: hahahah hypebeast? haha :lol:... how?? cant yall just read my comment and keep it scrolling?? im not talking bout no resell.

Weak

Can't wait to double up

haah how weak? but fasho im gonna double i already doubled up the first time might as well do it again

It's not a bad silhouette at all  

people are just tripping cause a lot of people never came near these type of silhouettes before

Last edited:
They just basic. That's all, people trying them as if they were groundbreaking revolutionary the latest of this century, they exaggeratung. It's just a white based shoe with a retro vibe (If you didn't had one like that as a kid well Ikd how were you raised, they're uniform material , right out of prep school ) 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom