ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't got my shipping confirmation yet from ADC. I am not too worried though. It's still pending. once it ships ADC will charge the card. 

even if you were signed in, you wouldn't have been able to grab a pair, especially with the restocks app

Even if you were signed in, you wouldn't have been able to grab a pair because the restocks app server is slower than bots who monitor the site and run tasks on it.

Yeah, absolutely sure Vino knows that since he pretty much said same thing. Not that he needs more from this drop.

What happens when they cancel? Just trying to mentally prepare myself. I still haven't received shipping confirmation either. Got to both the Thank You page and got a confirmation email.

Then will send you 2 emails. One saying order cancelled because of "inventory issues" and the other one with a gift card voucher. My last 2 cancelled orders came with $30 gift cards.

Careful wh shipping confirms. Mines been stuck on "label created". Ain't nothing safe till it's in my hands. Stressed until then. need that yS confirm to help me sleep also

Just received shipping confirmation from ADC--FedEx delivery scheduled for this Friday. Also got two UPS MyChoice "fulfillments" from Calabasas scheduled for Friday as well! Hope that's from YS. Stoked.

Last edited:
for all those getting worried about YS, don't.

i didn't get my shipping email until two weeks after ordering.
honestly i think that was only for breds. i ordered 2 pairs of breds and yes they did take about 2 weeks but every other time ive ordered its been quick. some people say it was due to the show they had. im getting both pairs from YS on thursday =)

I'll really start worrying tomorrow night if it still hasn't shipped. Gonna cool it for now though. YS will come through [emoji]128588[/emoji]

some of the Shipping from YS won't pop up in my UPS for I used misspelled variation of my name 
laugh.gif

I would have to enter the alias names on my acct n added to for it to pop up

I'll just wait for YS email 
happy.gif

"Did flight club charge him for the pair still?"

Best question.
Now I really want to know aftermath.
Why would FC charge him if it wasn't their pair in the first place? He walked into flightclub to tell his story to others; never happened inside the complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom