ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by Sheiks in First Colony Mall (houston, tx) and there was a sign about Live Raffles at Deerbrook. Does anyone else in Houston know if this will be the case for all the Sheiks in town? Sorta confused on why there isnt an online raffle.

Just got back from FNL Mall at Millenia Orlando, really smooth raffle process. Had a line about 40 deep at opening and my girl and I hopped in and were out about 20 minutes later

My cousin just left from there as well.

I hit up FNL Citrus Park early, but my boy got there at 11 and they were already out of tics.

Folks with 9 to 5 have no chance at FNL raffles unless you leave work:smh:

I'm contemplating on going on my lunch break but I fear they'll either be out of tickets or the line will be too long & will eat up my whole hour lunch break.

Decisions decisions [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji].

I'm on the same boat as you

Do I wanna drive to Culver City right now?

Do I wanna drive Back on Sat If I Win as well?????

Last edited:
there is nothing to think about
mean.gif
lol
unless dude is ballin af and dont give af about resell, yup, theres nothing to think about.

I'm contemplating on going on my lunch break but I fear they'll either be out of tickets or the line will be too long & will eat up my whole hour lunch break.

Decisions decisions [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji].
I tried that with Breds...they were long gone here in Dallas lmao. Umma call in an hour or so just to see if its worth the trip. 

Spent 229 bucks at footaction right now. hoping it reflects on my star club account before thursday. The anticipation is killer

I'm on the same boat as you

Do I wanna drive to Culver City right now?

Do I wanna drive Back on Sat If I Win as well?????
yeah man, im gonna be pretty inland so on FTL I picked cerritos, glendale, and santa monica

only went with santa monica cause i work out here so i can check in easy

just changed santa moncia to ontario, do i really want to pick up yeezy at ontario mills tho lol

yeah man, im gonna be pretty inland so on FTL I picked cerritos, glendale, and santa monica

only went with santa monica cause i work out here so i can check in easy

just changed santa moncia to ontario, do i really want to pick up yeezy at ontario mills tho lol
I would go with SM Culver and Glendale on the apps

just cuz they get more pairs then the other store in my experience

easier to hit.     But go to Culver and Del amo  for a ticket is work

I would go with SM Culver and Glendale on the apps

just cuz they get more pairs then the other store in my experience

easier to hit.     But go to Culver and Del amo  for a ticket is work
ive been pretty lucky and havent missed any ftl drop yzy wise on the apps for reservations

except the one time i tried for my nephew in an 11 lol

ive been pretty lucky and havent missed any ftl drop yzy wise on the apps for reservations

except the one time i tried for my nephew in an 11 lol

I'm just worried about getting there and they're out of tickets cause the line be long at culver city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom