ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimmyJazz is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] folks walking out with PB 350's & SBB 1's. One Yeezy & One Jay. Excellent way of doing a grand opening. I should have got a wristband Thursday.

JimmyJazz is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] folks walking out with PB 350's & SBB 1's. One Yeezy & One Jay. Excellent way of doing a grand opening. I should have got a wristband Thursday.

Damn nice. Any pics from the event?

Has any1 seen a package dissapear from ups my choice?  I had a package yesterday that got delayed due to severe weather, but now today it disappeared from ups my choice, and still says he weather is bad.

View media item 2355193View media item 2355194
These got shipped by YS. shipped a full 7 or 8 days faster than Breds. Never happier to see these restock, when they came out 7 months ago they were super limited and before i even thought about copping they were oos everywhere. in my eyes the best boot he's done so far by a mile. should have them in about a week & i'll post an on foot.
I'm going to cop too but gonna wait till they drop to 3 something on SSENSE or something like the fan boots did.

Has any1 seen a package dissapear from ups my choice?  I had a package yesterday that got delayed due to severe weather, but now today it disappeared from ups my choice, and still says he weather is bad.
I would ask you what you mean by "disappeared," but even if you told me, I wouldn't be able to help you. Just call UPS customer service. Hardly any wait time and easy to talk to.

Debating if I should jump on a pair of Core Black so I can match my soon-to-be born son before prices start rising.

Never owned a V2, but they look super comfortable.

You really gotta relax man 

it was just a dog smiling at the dogstock comment  
mean.gif

i wasn't trying to troll or spam anything
grizzly is tight right now. hes about to post a GRRRR pic of his dog with some ZEBRAS on

Debating if I should jump on a pair of Core Black so I can match my soon-to-be born son before prices start rising.

Never owned a V2, but they look super comfortab
i did that with my son and the turtle doves but i never wore mine.  he beats the heck out of his TD's, already on his 3rd pair

i did that with my son and the turtle doves but i never wore mine.  he beats the heck out of his TD's, already on his 3rd pair
Nice :smokin

A friend of mine bought his son 2 pairs of TD's but, his son wasn't too hard on his pairs that he grew out of. He was gonna sell a pair to me that his son wore for $110 used, but then decided to keep one and gave the other to his nephew

At first I was like :nerd: but then it's his fam so it was understandable.

Last edited:
Isn't crep just a thin layer of clear spray on plastic? I imagine it works like elmer's glue when too much glue goes from clear to white, especially when it scuffs up. It's also more noticeable on black than white shoes since anything black shows even the slightest hint of dust collecting.

Or I could just be talking out my a**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom