ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dudes, that dark green v2 is gonna be one of the top 2 v2s...

earth tone - check
monotone-check
no visible stripe-check

why do you think the v1s were so popular ?

Can't wait. Would be willing to give up my red stripes for these if need be.

So what about the Zebra restock, is it happening?
it's set for july 4th....
indifferent.gif

I want to trade my Cream/Chalk Ultra Boosts for a pair of the white v2s... Is that an even trade? I see them selling for very similar prices

Local wanted to do an even trade and i took the the chalks and sold them for $740 2 days after release. Right now, I would just sell the chalks and buy the V2's.

Did anyone else's subscription page just change format?

I know have subscriptions to threads I never even knew existed, like the Agassi thread, etc. 

Thanks, I figured it out.  I clicked on "Activity" somehow instead of "threads" I am subscribed to.  So the "Activity" must be every thread I've ever read or posted in? 

Not sure dude. Always on mobile format, so don't see too many website detail features. Would still change password for peace of mind.

Thanks, I figured it out.  I clicked on "Activity" somehow instead of "threads" I am subscribed to.  So the "Activity" must be every thread I've ever read or posted in? 
Yeah, activity shows you threads that you have posted in even if you aren't subbed to them

Busted the Zebras out for the holiday weekend. Didn't realize Id be in sand with them but they cleaned up fine. These will be heavy in the rotation for the summer.

listed online a pair through flight club and the shipping info I got is telling me to ship the pair somewhere in Columbus, Ohio...sent them an email to inquire whether this is legit but no reply. Does anyone know what's up with this? Is this the new thing they have saying this pair is only available online, shipping from a warehouse or something?

listed online a pair through flight club and the shipping info I got is telling me to ship the pair somewhere in Columbus, Ohio...sent them an email to inquire whether this is legit but no reply. Does anyone know what's up with this? Is this the new thing they have saying this pair is only available online, shipping from a warehouse or something?
BUMP .... and very intrigued by this possibility. Not sure why FC would create a warehouse in the midwest given the fact it's NYC-based company with locations in the city and LA. 

Sounds fishy tbh. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Yea I agree.... 

I wouldn't send anything, until you have absolute proof from Flight Club that it is a legit request.   Sounds like that YS situation, where someone hacked their email system and was requesting credit card info from people

BUMP .... and very intrigued by this possibility. Not sure why FC would create a warehouse in the midwest given the fact it's NYC-based company with locations in the city and LA. 

Sounds fishy tbh. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yea I agree.... 

I wouldn't send anything, until you have absolute proof from Flight Club that it is a legit request.   Sounds like that YS situation, where someone hacked their email system and was requesting credit card info from people

What made things worse, besides the Ohio part, was that the layout of the email is a bit different than usually. They didn't reply in my initial request, I sent a reminder and nothing yet, been like 3 days now. If this is a hack it's a huge L on their end to not pick it up and reply to me immediately, I mean have I been someone that hasn't worked with them before, I could have thought ok that's where they pick up shoes or something. Below is the address

View media item 2450183

Last edited:
What made things worse, besides the Ohio part, was that the layout of the email is a bit different than usually. They didn't reply in my initial request, I sent a reminder and nothing yet, been like 3 days now. If this is a hack it's a huge L on their end to not pick it up and reply to me immediately, I mean have I been someone that hasn't worked with them before, I could have thought ok that's where they pick up shoes or something. Below is the address

View media item 2450183
Try to give them a call, I'm sure you can get into contact that way

I'm outside US man, calling them would be about 5$ per minute. If they don't reply I just won't ship, but it is strange though.
Talk fast then :lol:
Just kidding man, that sucks. Does it still cost that for something like Skype or Google voice where it's VOIP?

View media item 2450183

Google maps the address. Warehouse near airport.
Operation makes it sound like those package forwarders in UK/EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom