ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballinseaaga wildin 
roll.gif

Am I the only one that doesn't buy or trade for used shoes? I can't get down with someone else's feet being in my shoes
Nope won't buy used, will sell my used shoes (because that's up to the buyer if they want them) but for me I must undeadstock the shoes myself.  Some of these people I see wearing these shoes with no socks, imagine what's been in that shoe if it hasn't been washed.  Yeah I'm cool off that.

Easy to say if you're buying shoes that just dropped but sometimes you're not left with much choice if the shoes dropped 10 years ago and were limited. Keep in mind limited meant something completely different back then compared to now.

With that said the pk material on 350s, especially v1s would have me real hesitant to cop used

Nope won't buy used, will sell my used shoes (because that's up to the buyer if they want them) but for me I must undeadstock the shoes myself.  Some of these people I see wearing these shoes with no socks, imagine what's been in that shoe if it hasn't been washed.  Yeah I'm cool off that.
Some people have an unspeakable lack of hygiene and emit a very strong body odor;

the worst are the ones who are completely oblivious to their own scent

Yeah eBay and "desperate" to get rid of them is not a good look

Lol I asked him for an extensive amount of info. He showed me tagged pics with the shoes, I asked for a screenshot of the payment that went to adidas from his paypal and bank statement, tagged pic of the actual adidas box it was sent in and his ID to prove his name. If that's not enough then I don't know what is. I've been on ebay since 2001 so I'm a veteran when it comes to spotting out fakes and scammers. Plus I can always dispute and get my money back if he pulls a bait n switch

No Barney's email but END came through with a decent consolation prize [emoji]128522[/emoji]

[ATTACHMENT=13620]IMG_1758.PNG (235k. PNG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I know there's been a huge amount of YS shipping questions, but most of the pending orders has finally been shipped, as far as I know from my friends order.

But has anyone had their shipment been stuck at label created since like 2nd May until now without movement?

I received the shipped email on 2nd May, but it's still without any movement of parcel.

Friend's order was created yesterday and already on the move yet mine's been since 2nd May.
Bump, anyone having this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom