ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barney's sent out "Congrat, you won the raffle" emails. In those emails they asked for your phone number so they can call you to place the order. So if you didn't get the "You won" email, then there is no way you would get a call from them.

ahh man, copy. Thanks

Just got my call from barneys. Placed my order for my 9.5
smile.gif
Was it from the 212 area code number posted earlier?

Wish I had told them an earlier time to call.  Seeing as you get to choose what sizes they have left.  Hopefully they call me pretty soon, told them 11-3 PST.

I wonder what they do if someone who won passes on the sizes or passes altogether.
Our man 10 Piece Nuggets AKA Picasso should know.  

My assumption would be if they get through and the person doesn't want a size that's left, they just re raffle, but I mean realistically who's going to pass on a Yeezy.  I'd buy a size 4 if it was the only thing left and flip em for $ to buy my size if that happened to be the case when they called me.

Last time I put down 8am-10pm and they called me the week after at 9:30am, I believe they call by the way they received the email

more people may or may not get calls from barneys

JUST LIKE 10 piece predicted

some might win some might lose

HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE

I was just saying Barneys started calls. Idk if they did calls yesterday but def today.

Yes they will be taking their time, and yes they will be making calls for a few days.

And yes theres a ton of stock.

Emails are done.

Dont bother to expect a confirmation receipt or even a tracking, a lot of people wont get either, just check your bank app at the end of the day to see if fudns were pulled. If you put yoir card over the phone you will get the shoes.

Our man 10 Piece Nuggets AKA Picasso should know.  

My assumption would be if they get through and the person doesn't want a size that's left, they just re raffle, but I mean realistically who's going to pass on a Yeezy.  I'd buy a size 4 if it was the only thing left and flip em for $ to buy my size if that happened to be the case when they called me.

Idk about a re-raffle but if you pass then that size just sits for the next person who wants it gets called. If youre saying what if the list ends and theres still sizes left does it get re-raffled? No idea.

Idk about a re-raffle but if you pass then that size just sits for the next person who wants it gets called. If youre saying what if the list ends and theres still sizes left does it get re-raffled? No idea.
Yeah, that's what I meant, thanks.

I'm wondering (long shot), if there's any left if they would just accept phone orders. Probably doesn't hurt to try.

I just wanna know if they have 5.5

since most stores didn't, I need that size for my batch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom