ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picasso knows how many numbers of pairs and when they're calling/emailing. But if you're gonna win, you're gonna win. 

I recall like 10-15 members hitting. Wouldn't say a lot of members hit. I saw more members posting "wheres my email barney" than "I hit the barneys raffle"

Last edited:
no FC has 7 pairs of size 9 

he brought 1 size 9 in and was turned away from both FC and round 2

i told him to wait till late june when ppl need for july 4 

Oh my bad..yeah they could only hold so much..but he'll be able to drop them off in a week or two

Dude it ain't that serious
laugh.gif

Oh my bad..yeah they could only hold so much..but he'll be able to drop them off in a week or two
yeah its crazy how fast they go thru pairs

so many tourists hit fairfax

my buddy dropped off his 7.5(only pair at the time) and it sold same day

you can quote online then bring in to location?
yup and you can find out the value of your item rather than getting a surprise value quote in person because they always undervalue you in person. Personal experience, quoted an item online and it said $XXX but decided not to submit the online quote to bring it in. Brought the same shoe in the same day without doing an online quote and they quoted me $50 less than what the online quote said, I pulled up the online quote on my phone in front of them and they gave an excuse like oh they not really selling at that price. So I said whatever and let them take it at that price. 2 days later, I did an online quote for the same item (I had doubles) and it was the same high value from the first online quote so I submitted it and dropped off in store and they accepted it no problem. Both items sold at the lower price point and higher price point

Last edited:
yeah its crazy how fast they go thru pairs

so many tourists hit fairfax

my buddy dropped off his 7.5(only pair at the time) and it sold same day

Consignments go extremely fast..I've sold pairs within an hour of dropping them off..lol

Jordans/adidas..fly

Anything else may sit

see, info like this make NT feel like a community and people doing right by each other
another time, I dropped by without submitting an online quote and wanted to drop some asics and they said we don't really take asics because no one really buys it. Dude didn't even know what shoe I was dropping off, he just saw the asics box and denied me. Went online and submitted a quote and dropped it off 2 days later in store and they accepted it no problem. Also sold that weekend. 

another time, I dropped by without submitting an online quote and wanted to drop some asics and they said we don't really take asics because no one really buys it. Dude didn't even know what shoe I was dropping off, he just saw the asics box and denied me. Went online and submitted a quote and dropped it off 2 days later in store and they accepted it no problem. Also sold that weekend. 
it depends because flight club online is quoting human races for 550 ,but they got some listed for 800 plus.

anywhere to find trades. I just saw I got banned from YTWW? wtf

my brother doesn't want his creams and wants Oreos but I don't think thats gonna happen, didn't know Oreos jumped in price like that :smh:

it depends because flight club online is quoting human races for 550 ,but they got some listed for 800 plus.
yeah with the new quoting system, they do "average prices" between all sizes and not taking into account of the rare sizes and what not. 

my brother doesn't want his creams and wants Oreos but I don't think thats gonna happen, didn't know Oreos jumped in price like that
mean.gif
a lot of ppl making oreos their beater pairs 

my brother doesn't want his creams and wants Oreos but I don't think thats gonna happen, didn't know Oreos jumped in price like that :smh:
Probably easiest to try sell them locally to avoid fees and then buy Oreos

Probably easiest to try sell them locally to avoid fees and then buy Oreos

yea thats what I'm being told. he doesn't pay resell though and he just wants a straight trade but I told him thats not happening. he basically sell if if he sells em he's just taking the money. he likes the creams he's just not into mainly white kicks but he grabbed em since they were retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom