Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, I'm lying
roll.gif
You full of ****
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anybody know how grey gums fit on foot? Im a 13 in chocolates
Same, but a tad tighter around the ankle. The lining is not stretchy like Chocs though.

To me, 750s run a TAD narrow in general.

Hurts the bone on my feet at the width after more than 2 hours of wear.

discord chat knows. wtf I need to lie for. I got the labels off the box to prove it :lol:

And you still not posting any proof.

I'll wait for, " I don't have to prove nothing to no one" reply.

You helped one NTer out and you turn it into "I got 3 pairs by mistake and sold them on goat"

It's not that hard to screenshot like most folks on here do when they get pairs.

Always fake buying **** head ***

discord chat knows. wtf I need to lie for. I got the labels off the box to prove it :lol:

And you still not posting any proof.

I'll wait for, " I don't have to prove nothing to no one" reply.

You helped one NTer out and you turn it into "I got 3 pairs by mistake and sold them on goat"

It's not that hard to screenshot like most folks on here do when they get pairs.

Always fake buying **** head ***

Look up...

Also both packages had the same tracking on the FedEx label with the FedEx relabel

random question - whats the best place to to go for trades? I know the buy/sell thread on this site, but am looking to trade a ds bred yeezy 14 for another yeezy of a diff size. Thanks in advance.

random question - whats the best place to to go for trades? I know the buy/sell thread on this site, but am looking to trade a ds bred yeezy 14 for another yeezy of a diff size. Thanks in advance.
CL/FB groups/sneaker conventions

Even local resellers might do you a solid if you've done business with them in the past

Try Facebook groups but you run the chance of bait and switcg

UPS just cam to my pad n dropped off my YS pairs 

Salvino Del Bene

no tracking, or anything on these last 2 pairs!!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
still full of ****. If you got 3 pairs you'd show 3 pairs.

Everyone here has had a free pair thrown their way.

But you want me to believe they sent you 3 pairs for the price of 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom