ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

They not even worth 220 though. Lol
Your logic is flawed, because you can literally apply this same principle to most products being sold for "retail". They ALL are overpriced.

When you said no one should look down on the person who doesn't think $50 more is worth it, the same respect should be given to the person who does. Everybody's financial situation is different, period.

There's nothing naive about selling something in your collection, then spending that money on another pair you want. Or just spending EXTRA money on a pair you want. To each it's own.

YS order has been sitting on "order processed" for about a week now. Not worried but is anyone who had a shipment label made coming from calabasa have any movement ?

Just odd cause my other two pairs from ys has already shipped and those two came from Cerritos

View media item 2426396

Last edited:
YS order has been sitting on "order processed" for about a week now. Not worried but is anyone who had a shipment label made coming from calabasa have any movement ?

Just odd cause my other two pairs from ys has already shipped and those two came from Cerritos
It will update eventually.

I have 2 orders since 2nd May with label created.

1 of them had movement earlier today my time (4th May local time)

1 of them is still label created.

Believe the backlog is pretty big.

Out of my 3 orders created labels on the same day, they "started" movement different days.

Last edited:
My order that had the address messed up has since been updated by UPS (ya boy is getting his pair) but apparently is taking the scenic route from the west to east coast on a truck Customer service said lol. Usually they fly my packages from cali to NY and label will be updated in NY

i can't remember from the last release, but anyone remember if ADC is slow in terms of not showing the collected payments from their CC?
i got my shoes on tuesday, but still no charges on my statement...

Had This Same Exact Thing Happen With My Second Pair That Just Shipped Out Yesterday.....

Odd Thing Is, I Confirmed With Adidas And The Bank On Release Day That Funds Had Been Deducted, Checked Back On Wednesday And The Payment Had Fallen Off Of My Account. Was Worried For A Minute There That They Had Canceled But Then Called Yesterday To Follow Up And A Few Hours Later I Had My Tracking Info.

Anyone Else Seen This Happen Before?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Sorry if this is off topic but I'm in houston for the weekend. Any good sneaker/streetwear stores here? Supreme/bape/stone island?

My order that had the address messed up has since been updated by UPS (ya boy is getting his pair) but apparently is taking the scenic route from the west to east coast on a truck Customer service said lol. Usually they fly my packages from cali to NY and label will be updated in NY
UPS Ground this time round, pretty slow.

Creams came in. I really like the contrast of the different whites. I like that the laces are a little more off white. Still hate the pull tab. But these will get a ton of wear this summer as basically my only all white shoe other then my chucks.

Waiting on my un-born childs infants to come in from YS. No shipping confirmation.
The way this was worded, if this wasn't on a sneaker forum, FBI would be all over you. 
laugh.gif

That would be me 100%. My OCD will be on fire if I ever pull the trigger on a pair.
exactly why im ultimately glad to not have gotten these

wouldnt have been able to let them go, however wouldnt have been able to wear them ever either rendering them useless to me

i am past the point of just buying shoes to let them sit ds until an undetermined date that usually ends up being never or once at most

only appealing thing is that its a v2 
laugh.gif

Today was supposed to be delivery day for both pairs. YS is delayed till Monday due to UPS not getting in town in time and adidas delivery went from today to the 10th.

got my only pair in from adidas... im a keep them obviously... only my second pair the other being the bred v2s... my only gripe about this shoe is them getting dirty... like its all white and its not like its leather so its bound to get messed up...
View media item 2424663

the pair i'm keeping will be getting the jason markk repel treatment just like my pairs of 750s...

Last edited:
Reviewed the pair that I got from YS, looks on point. I thought I wasn't going to like them as much as I do but something about the shades of white/cream is perfect. I have a feeling that these will increase in price, slightly after people start realizing that this one of the better colorways of the V2.

those aren't bad at all but i recently bought tubulars & ended up selling them because they just weren't as comfy as boost
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom