ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mnvlvneppb1s372xzo1_500.gif

:lol:

Jk

I do this stuff while I'm at work. Just got back into buying sneakers period. Haven't bought anything since 2014. I consider this overtime money with out doing overtime hours at my job.

I just want to pay off my student loans as quick as possible.
Same, but I'm trying to have my and vehicle paid off in 4 years

Just checked in by calling Adidas customer support since I have NOT received the shipping confirmation by now.

I was informed that the estimated delivery date would be on Saturday and the item ships from South Carolina's warehouse (what??)

she also said that most items were shipped yesterday, which was a Monday but I thought some of you guys got a confirmation email since Sunday?

Would appreciate updates from everyone and how should I take this information, reliable enough?
laugh.gif

For people going nuts about shipping progress and "label created" status and are worried about their order I just wrote this in the Boost thread:

"Label Created" means your package hasn't reached a UPS facility yet, aka it's still hasn't shipped from ADC. Every package has its tracking activated and updated when they are scanned at the UPS terminal. It's possible it could still update tonight though if ADC has a late pickup from their warehouse. I can sometimes see tracking updated as late as 9 or 10pm or even later. It's not like a 5pm or it's done type of thing.

"Label created" literally means nothing though. That basically just means your order was processed and entered in their system, doesn't mean anyone in the warehouse has touched or even seen your order yet.

Give it another day or two then I'd start to worry a bit. Tomorrow's only the third business day since the launch, so I'm sure they're still shipping out orders. But I wouldn't worry about it unless you had matching info on multiple orders or something like that.

Last edited:
For people going nuts about shipping progress and "label created" status and are worried about their order I just wrote this in the Boost thread:

"Label Created" means your package hasn't reached a UPS facility yet, aka it's still hasn't shipped from ADC. Every package has its tracking activated and updated when they are scanned at the UPS terminal. It's possible it could still update tonight though if ADC has a late pickup from their warehouse. I can sometimes see tracking updated as late as 9 or 10pm or even later. It's not like a 5pm or it's done type of thing.

"Label created" literally means nothing though. That basically just means your order was processed and entered in their system, doesn't mean anyone in the warehouse has touched or even seen your order yet.

Give it another day or two then I'd start to worry a bit. Tomorrow's only the third business day since the launch, so I'm sure they're still shipping out orders. But I wouldn't worry about it unless you had matching info on multiple orders or something like that.
What? "Label Created" means everything. IT means your order won't get cancelled and your order is waiting for UPS or FEDEX to pick up their pallets. IT has been seen by workers and processed through their conveyer belts. Its the definition of SHIPPED from ADC. ADC moves on to other orders to fulfill.

Might have someone for $465 but that still seems high to me

Getting worried that the price drop may not happen as people seem to be immediately setting prices at 550-600 and I'm expecting that to stick

Didn't get shipping yet from a adidas, but I'm not sweating it. It's only the second business day lol
Just got mine at 9:57pm est. For those complaining about the shipping talk i just have to say this: most of you are thread regulars so you know what to expect the few days following a release. why not just avoid the thread for a few days because the comments complaining about shipping posts are almost equal to the shipping posts. This is what happens on this forum, been this way since 2002.

Might have someone for $465 but that still seems high to me

Getting worried that the price drop may not happen as people seem to be immediately setting prices at 550-600 and I'm expecting that to stick
Not seeing any low 400s anymore, but it may change with the delayed shippings. I don't think so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom