ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting on 3 ADC orders also. maybe they doing CA last

I dunno. Could just be random. My girls size 6 ADC order had shipment notification yesterday and scheduled for delivery Friday. She put in her order like 5 mins before she put in an order for me. Still waiting on my 10.5 though.

Reason I went for many this time was because for one no one is going to assist me with kaws so I will not assist them with yeezy
for another thing, I could have had multiple zebras and was genuine and only cooked for one single serving

So I learn my lesson because I could have had about 3-5 zebra instead of one so I had to try with these narcotic whites

i feel you bro with the assisting thing, thought we were all in it for these we love called sneakers just about resellers now *looks for the thread police*

It's really amazing how there is legit no rhyme or reason to how ADC ships. After every drop we all try to figure out their pattern but realize that there is none lol 

It's really amazing how there is legit no rhyme or reason to how ADC ships. After every drop we all try to figure out their pattern but realize that there is none lol 
They're not use to moving this amount of volume yet, so you're gonna have to give them a little more time 

Just got shipping/tracking info from Adidas for a size 10.5. Order was placed at 10:26 CST. That's 2/3 - just waiting to pick up my pair from Notre tomorrow afternoon. Good luck to everyone that has yet to receive emails.

Still nothing from YS other than the CC transaction and the order confirmation. No shipping info yet.

It's funny I was watching a video earlier and they were saying "is yeezy resell dead?". I guess people not making 3-4x the markup means it's dead.

I don't even see people around my way actually wearing new shoes, everybody is just trying to resell. I hope adidas/yeezy takes the Nike/JB approach and release more pairs for people who actually wanna wear em.

Just got shipping/tracking info from Adidas for a size 10.5. Order was placed at 10:26 CST. That's 2/3 - just waiting to pick up my pair from Notre tomorrow afternoon. Good luck to everyone that has yet to receive emails.
You have to wait till Wednesday to pick up the pair from the instore raffle?

Still nothing from YS other than the CC transaction and the order confirmation. No shipping info yet.

It's funny I was watching a video earlier and they were saying "is yeezy resell dead?". I guess people not making 3-4x the markup means it's dead.

I don't even see people around my way actually wearing new shoes, everybody is just trying to resell. I hope adidas/yeezy takes the Nike/JB approach and release more pairs for people who actually wanna wear em.
100% profit does not mean resell is dead ctfu

Just an FYI.. I got 2 order confirmation emails, but only 1 shipping confirmation email. My 2nd order was shipped yesterday but ADCa never sent me the 2nd confirmation email.

You think ADC have a record of people IP address and won't let them cop if they were successful with their past IP?

You think ADC have a record of people IP address and won't let them cop if they were successful with their past IP?
Not possible. Myself, along with 100s of other NT'ers, have been able to place orders on multiple releases. Haven't switched IPs or anything.

not just successful but the people guilty of using sm method 
wink.gif

if you're ip banned u wont even see the website, address/cc ban comes from payment loops...once you get 1 or 2 stop (live to fight another day)

if you're ip banned u wont even see the website, address/cc ban comes from payment loops...once you get 1 or 2 stop (live to fight another day)
100%. You'll get a page that says you're blocked for security reasons. Big black and white webpage with a bunch of error codes and a short explaination about why you're blocked.

Similar to the Footsites blocked page. You just get a generic message and re-directed to it every time you go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom