ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your first time on YZYSPLY? It doesn't matter what you do once they make the page public, you will go through to the actual page. If you refresh it, type gibberish, delete the password part, or simply type yeezysupply.com, all will result in redirecting to the actual page. There isn't a "magic" way in and all the ways to refresh that page once it's time are the same speed. 

It's actually a partial "random" drop. They give everyone about 5 mins to settle down and refresh that page until it goes live. It took a LONG minute for them to open the page to the public.

You guys been trying to educate for like 50 pages of this thread. Let them believe what they want cuz [emoji]128521[/emoji]

StockX crash
roll.gif
Damn people so thirsty they killed stockX almost instantly

mean.gif
Is that what happened?  I keep clicking on it, it takes me to the Blog, and then says "something went wrong"

Youre assuming hes the asian fella in the pic cuz his names rice n eggs. Racist breh
What are you talking about? He said "I bet he has more money than you" so I responded to him.
Wait, did you just assume Allenkuo's Gender?

HOW DARE YOU!!?!?!?   
roll.gif
  everyone wants to pull the "R" card and get all in their feelings..

If I told you I had a burrito last night, would you assume I am Hispanic? .... its not racist if you're playing the odds...

Also, guarantee his pairs came from a chinese reseller.. 

People need to think for themselves nowadays.. ADC and YS were the only places to get these.. (unless youre a Kardashian) 

dam sheeple, I swear 

Last edited:

HOW DARE YOU!!?!?!?   
roll.gif
  everyone wants to pull the "R" card and get all in their feelings..

If I told you I had a burrito last night, would you assume I am Hispanic? .... its not racist if you're playing the odds...

Also, guarantee his pairs came from a chinese reseller.. 

People need to think for themselves nowadays.. ADC and YS were the only places to get these.. (unless youre a Kardashian) 

dam sheeple, I swear 
Did you forget these were on Confirmed? Allen Kuo has been known to buy out people's pairs. He's probably one of those dudes outside an adidas store waiting for you to come out and cash you out. Every release he buys from other resellers in bulk. 

Last edited:
Quick Question: SneakerCon is coming to Phoenix, AZ for the first time and I'm flying in next week for Spring Break. However, here's my problem: My original flight time frame is sometime next week till Saturday MORNING. SneakerCon is on that Saturday from 1 to 7, but I leave that morning at a price of 275 round trip. If I want to stay an extra day or leave that night, it will be an extra 130 bucks. 

Being that I have never attended a SneakerCon, what would you do? Thanks ahead of time.

Quick Question: SneakerCon is coming to Phoenix, AZ for the first time and I'm flying in next week for Spring Break. However, here's my problem: My original flight time frame is sometime next week till Saturday MORNING. SneakerCon is on that Saturday from 1 to 7, but I leave that morning at a price of 275 round trip. If I want to stay an extra day or leave that night, it will be an extra 130 bucks. 

Being that I have never attended a SneakerCon, what would you do? Thanks ahead of time.
I've never gone to one either, but from what I hear it is a bunch of little kids / *******s trying to resell

Did you forget these were on Confirmed? Allen Kuo has been known to buy out people's pairs. He's probably one of those dudes outside an adidas store waiting for you to come out and cash you out. Every release he buys from other resellers in bulk. 
I know , my L is still fresh from Confirmed .... .

How did he have these before the drop then ? And why did he take his pic down?  

Is it just me or was the password for the YS site for zebras the same as the pablo supply site for merch?

HOW DARE YOU!!?!?!?   :rofl:   everyone wants to pull the "R" card and get all in their feelings..

THIS [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom