ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly just want to know the train of thought behind people thinking they found the password since its just common sense that you wouldn't be able to guess. I mean have any of them actually guessed a password before? Why would they put a password on it just to have people guess it.

I mean even if you get the banned screen from YS it clears up once the shoes go up, happened to me with the breds 

Anyone still waiting for shipping from YS? Still hasn't shown up in my UPS app [emoji]128577[/emoji]
right here.
my CC hasn't been charged yet, also im from Canada.

Anyone still waiting for shipping from YS? Still hasn't shown up in my UPS app [emoji]128577[/emoji]
Located in Canada?

I'm located in Florida. Pending charge on my debit card, but nothing showing up in my UPS app.

JUST GOT MY ADCa SHIPPING EMAIL! Don't lose hope, and don't carve YZY in your arm as punishment just yet boys

I'm in the same boat, except my order is 17.
I never try on YS just because I don't wake up that early and its never been worth it before- but these last 2 releases were good to the average buyer. Kicking myself for missing this drop on there though since I was up right when they were dropping. I woke up at 8:12 and got everything ready for ADC, and just happened to see the YS page changing so I clicked on the link (but all it said was enter your email for updates, so I guess I was a few minutes too late).

now Zebras everyones favorite V2

7dPhaWI5mxmAU.gif

Belugas still top dawg!

Last edited:
now Zebras everyones favorite V2

7dPhaWI5mxmAU.gif

Belugas still top dawg!
They are nice, I don't like white based shoes or light soles like these (just because they get dirty)- but these are pretty dope. I would say these are the best c/w with the black/white and black/red right behind. I don't care for the belugas at all just because of the orange.

For those that hit the barneys bred raffle, how long before your cc is charged after they call you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom