ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be trying to flip my pair (wrong size) and trying to purchase the right size. Could be worse, but not ideal. 

the F up captcha system is doing a great job preventing YM from stealing carts.  lol.   

it's also preventing the regular joe smo from buying as well.

Last edited:
Was having issues with my payment, so I entered my girl's card. I noticed I left my name on the billing address instead of hers. Will that be a problem? Got confirmation email.

got another on ADC just now, today has been a great thus far 
nthat.gif

Got through splash on safari mobile and chrome, the only tab that hasn't gotten through is my trusty IE.. didn't double though, one is enough

Ok since I'm done for the day. First cop on YS. Random refresh and didn't get a size 12. Got through to payment then sold out. Since all my info was already loaded in, I went to grab an 11 and it went through.

Got through ADC on internet explorer but got stuck at spinning cycle like many. My tablet got through and I got my size 12. Got greedy and went for a third pair but got a ghost charge.

STICKY THIS

Open lots of tabs, use different browsers.  Once a tab goes through the splash, copy the link and paste it into a new tab in that SAME browser and SAME IP.  Hit enter.  New tab will instantly go through the splash.  Keep the second tab alone for now.  Checkout normally on the first tab through the splash.  Then continue the same process on the second tab.

smile.gif

Last edited:
Might call it quits and get ready for sneakercon.  Anybody else going?  We can link up and talk about our L's this morning 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom