ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

False in my opinion. A lot of people believe that people are just spreading this rumor in an attempt to drop the resale value lol. 
Agreed.

Man I trade off my OG 750 for cash, a triple black UB 1.0, and bred v2.

i got the cash to make this deal happen but prices are way all over the place smh

Was anybody else getting the "too many attempts" message when refreshing or entering a password on ys? I could only refresh or submitt a pw maybe 5 times before getting this message, then had to wait a few minutes before it accepted any more entries or refreshes.

Refreshing too much man, lessen the rate and you'll be good.

Can't lieeeeee, Zebras look better in person than all these official photos. Still wouldn't wear them, though. Wish I had a pair to trade for something.

lol I did but a Yeezy drop at YYZ sounds like some bucket list **** 
laugh.gif
 Just do it for the sake of doing it. 
lol

congrats on the cop,

what size did you end up getting?

also since we are both from toronto, have you gotten your shipping email yet?

I managed to snag a pair via Yeezy Supply. How does YS ship to Canada? UPS? Canada Post? For my fellow Canadians here, how long have packages from YS usually taken to arrive?
1st time landing on YS, also wondering which carrier they use.

does UPS give it to Canada Post once it hits canada customs?

lol

congrats on the cop,

Got a size 9. Meant to click 10 but the adrenaline was pumping and I didn't have full control of myself 
laugh.gif
 My hands just wanted to checkout lol. I got my shipping email but I ended up getting them sent to my American address. I've had a lot of orders cancelled before I started using my US address everywhere so I just stick to that now. 

Congrats on your pair as well man. 

Last edited:
If they drop anymore zebras, it's probably going to be Infant pairs. 

Regarding yeezysupply, simply deleting "password" off the url did NOT bring you directly to the product page. If you got thru like that, it was most likely because the product page was up anyway. Same thing as some of you guys thinking you "guessed the correct password". 

lol

congrats on the cop,

From Toronto as well, ordered on ADCa. No shipping email, just the order confirmation email so far. My order page also says "Size: -". Been told previously that's normal, but I've never seen it work like that before.

Refreshing too much man, lessen the rate and you'll be good.
My browser was refreshing every 5 seconds and I had no issues

Yeah I've been hearing some people getting it and some not. I first noticed it when they set that pw page last week when everyone thought a restock was happening. What browser you use? I was using firefox on my macbook and chrome on my android.

If they drop anymore zebras, it's probably going to be Infant pairs. 

Regarding yeezysupply, simply deleting "password" off the url did NOT bring you directly to the product page. If you got thru like that, it was most likely because the product page was up anyway. Same thing as some of you guys thinking you "guessed the correct password". 
No the issue was the timing. There was a point in time where it was like yeezysupply.com/password. Obviously removing password off this link was pointless but at one point it turned into 350v2.yeezysupply.com/password. When I saw that link, I took password off the url and it took me straight to the product page. 

Got a size 9. Meant to click 10 but the adrenaline was pumping and I didn't have full control of myself 
laugh.gif
 My hands just wanted to checkout lol. I got my shipping email but I ended up getting them sent to my American address. I've had a lot of orders cancelled before I started using my US address everywhere so I just stick to that now. 

Congrats on your pair as well man. 
Ordered from within Canada, on ADC to an address in the US? How? I've tried it with tons of paid and free VPNs but ADC won't load for me if I'm using an VPN/proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom