ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been up this late in a Yeezy thread. This is pure comedy right now though. Will regret it though when i have to take my daughter to the jumping play land spot in the afternoon.

They both have hats playboy
Whoops. The one pretending to hump her. He actually got her number and texted her when he was standing right next to her "hey this is the guy from the bar"
sick.gif
So he didn't smash, huh?  

You help her with her fit? lol
she was baaaaad. A guy in our group scared her off later in the night tho, told us she was "leaving" and "left" to the other end of the bar
laugh.gif
haha. I didn't even know who she was till I Googled her.  That said, not too sure if I'd try to smash that considering all the wangs she's had. Doesn't mean i wouldn't go to certain sites to "critique" her work 
laugh.gif

so whats the outlook on numbers here? haven't went for a yeezy release since the pirate blacks v1s

haha. I didn't even know who she was till I Googled her.  That said, not too sure if I'd try to smash that considering all the wangs she's had. Doesn't mean i wouldn't go to certain sites to "critique" her work :lol:

Don't pretend you didn't know who she was :wink:

Haha I was trying for her friend all night and struck out hard. Had no interest in that cesspool but it made for a fun story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom