ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So forgive me guys, this is my first time going after yeezys. So although i won that finish line raffle, i too would lile a second pair. How fast does ys sell out?
Fast as it takes to checkout a single pair.

You gotta be on the ball

Son has the spotted cow though
laugh.gif

He out here in WI
roll.gif
Spotted Cow is soo good tho

So nobody here knows if I'll be fine with college Id tmm cause that's all I got if anybody can answer I'd appreciate it

for the Bred 350 v2s i was at work overnight and just happened to get a call around 3am when they dropped, so lucked out on those. for the zebras i tried the all nighter  at home only for them to drop at a reasonable early morning after i got tired of waiting and went to sleep. I'm gonna be in and out here tonight. Good luck to all

They at least have Canes in CA, at least SoCal. Zaxby's and Canes are kinda of the same to me. Now Foosackly's in Mobile, AL ... that's the business 
nthat.gif
Nothing like Zaxbys!   ...but I'm gonna have to look up Canes next time I'm in the area.  Thanks! lol

Never heard of  Foosacklys either lol

1 bottle of pinot noir and 2 blanton's bourbons checking in.. team sad
I prefer the classics

ugh, I miss Zaxbys out here on the West Cost :frown:
lotta ppl sleep on Zaxbys extra crispy extra wet wangz

They at least have Canes in CA, at least SoCal. Zaxby's and Canes are kinda of the same to me. Now Foosackly's in Mobile, AL ... that's the business 
nthat.gif
if you come to the A. Try Fox bros bbq one time. 
I still need to try the Varsity when I'm in Atlanta. Can't tell you how many times I passed by with the intent to stop there on the way through. I should be out there to see FSU and 'Bama Sept 2 though 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom