ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

haven't won at that store before, sometimes they hold my ID behind the register other stores just use my phone so it's a toss up. Gonna try to go in the morning and in the afternoon and hope for the best.

You can change the name on the account after you confirmed a pair? They usually print names out on a list

So SNS is 3am Sweden time, so 9pm here Right? Am I doing this right?
laugh.gif

I tried the all nighter thing for Zebras and passed out before they ever went live. Going to bed early this time. What time I should I get up? 4am? I know it's random but looking for advice.

First pair of Yeezys that I actually try my best for and nada.I actually want them for myself while every other reseller on here is hitting 4-5 pairs smh. What online sites are releasing them and when? Only and Adidas and YS? What are the chances there

Damn, you win there every time. 750 Chocos, V2 Bred and now V2 Cream Whites. I just assumed they would send the email around 5 pm since I got my Choco email around then back in 2016.
yeah they've been really good to me, won the 2016 pirate black from them too. i was actually expecting emails to go out last night since they've been sending out emails the same day as raffle sign ups in the past

I tried the all nighter thing for Zebras and passed out before they ever went live. Going to bed early this time. What time I should I get up? 4am? I know it's random but looking for advice.
last time I woke up 20 mins too late for zebras and every copped manually.. what time zone are you? 15:00 is 3pm in sweden 9 am EST 

last time I woke up 20 mins too late for zebras and every copped manually.. what time zone are you? 15:00 is 3pm in sweden 9 am EST 
Crap my 24 hour clock was off. I was thinking 1500 was 3am. Whoops. I'm east coast so yea 9am it is for SNS.

Not everyone did. I was on the site (logged in) as soon as they went live. Managed to cart but they sold out before I could finishing checking out. 

Last edited:
Here i thought only certain people got selected on sns :rofl:

what was the whole raffle page for then ?
The way I read it they scrubbed the email list and "banned" some account so only certain logins get the Yeezy popup at the top of the page when we log into sns. You have to enter that pop up to get the link to buy.

Hey I just released a size 11 for Footaction Willowbrook Mall in Houston. So anyone in here from H-Town be there AT 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom