ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but....

I feel like the all white's are dust magnets and the greens aren't all that 
eyes.gif

I got $350 in GOAT credit since my OG NMDs never arrived. Thinking about pulling the trigger on some breds. Is sizing different on these 2017 V2s? I heard they run longer and you can .5 down. I thought I remembered someone on the old thread posting a comparison pic and the Bred looked like it was an inch longer then the black friday of the same size

Grown men buying boots up in here damn what's wrong with y'all hardcore yeezy fans :smh:

Last edited:
seems like everyone is selling their pairs 
grin.gif
 but on another note my boy offered someone 1475 via pp for a 10 and they told him they wanted 1500 via eBay auction

anyone else annoyed of the resell value on these?
definitely my favorite of the v2's, but with dudes spending 1300+, kinda tough to hang on to my pair..

im going to hang on to mine for a while, well see what happens later on. these are the most limited Yeezys to date.

anyone else annoyed of the resell value on these?
definitely my favorite of the v2's, but with dudes spending 1300+, kinda tough to hang on to my pair..
yea sucks for sure. I'm chasing a 2nd pair now both will cost me a used honda but i have some triples of some kicks so ill dump those and it will help lighten the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom