ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't take that 12AM Run post too seriously.  It's typical Vegas.

Nick Sakai, the co-owner of 12AM Run is big in the Vegas nightlife scene.  Has ties with Jesse Waits who owns XS.  They also did some promo packages of bottles of Dom painted by Alec Monopoly who is another one of his good friends for 1 million dollars (yes), and you get to keep the painted bottles. 
laugh.gif

http://www.eater.com/2013/12/31/6306255/behold-xs-nightclubs-1m-nye-champagne-experience

Last edited:
Absolut Elyx retails for less than $50/bottle.
Don Julio 1942 retails for about $130ish/bottle.
Dom Perignon Lum retails about $200/bottle.
Yeezys retail $220/pair.

But they could have gotten better name alcohol for that number.

You not taking into account it's in the club. The prices are marked up drastically. If we going off "retail" a bottle of ciroc is $35, in Vegas at the club a bottle is $750.

1942 in the club will hit you for 13-1400 in the club a piece.

Last edited:
How we split the 5th yeezy??
You can't take them out the club doe

You stuck drinking them prolly with strangers since you need like 10 people to kill 20 bottles
For 20k I GUARANTEE you the promoters will have some "company" join you in your section... now if they leave the club with you, thats on the person buying the section out... wether they got game or not 

Let's split it.
Vegas summit.

How we split the 5th yeezy??

WTF am I gonna do with 20 bottles of DomP??!??! thats crazy...

oh i know... resell them! :smokin

You can't take them out the club doe

You stuck drinking them prolly with strangers since you need like 10 people to kill 20 bottles

I was thinking like 5 of us split the package.

OR

We will sell raffle tickets for the 5th pair.

I can drink 4 bottles no problem.
Get like a beer hat with the straws. Done deal.

You not taking into account it's in the club. The prices are marked up drastically. If we going off "retail" a bottle of ciroc is $35, in Vegas at the club a bottle is $750.
1942 in the club will hit you for 13-1400 in the club a piece.

D*mn. Seriously? Not balling at the Club these days.
I have bottles of regular Dom and DJ 1942 in lineup.
Wouldn't buy the Absolut.

I'll preface that I don't know if this worth a damn, especially since I haven't ever been "in the zone" to use Confirmed, but ... worth a try I suppose 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom