ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm clearly RSVP kingz hasn't realized stop means no [emoji]128514[/emoji] .... thought they had pulled me off of its list since the last couple of releases no SMS/text msgs but this weekend they're back with a vengeance.

View media item 2413839

I know it's early, but does anybody think you would be able to trade creams, straight up for another V2?
Most probably for the Copper, Green, Oreo, and possibly the Bred V2s. The Zebras are untouchable right now as far as V2s, the Belugas are the 2nd most expensive rn and the Red BF pair has skyrocketed in value.

Does Champs usually lag this much when it comes to updating their Launch Locator? FTL and FTA both updated theirs a couple days ago already and slots open up in about 12 hours. Wanna know if any Champs near me will be getting them.

Noticed that the reservations on confirmed end at 11am and not 12pm on 4/26 this time... wonder if the actual reservations still occur at 4pm EST?

Is it really that serious? Why not just post in the thread..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not like the shiekhs codes are secret. Anyone can go to the stores and get them :lol:

No need for spamming about trading codes.

Its not like the shiekhs codes are secret. Anyone can go to the stores and get them
laugh.gif

No need for spamming about trading codes.
Exactly lol

Last edited:
I thought we are supposed to be talking about yeezys lol

theres nothing to talk about today.

fun starts tomorrow around noon when check in codes start flying around

"need champs code"

"need fta code"

"need ftl code"

"i went to my finishline 10 minutes before closing and they were out of tickets, howwww"

what time should we be trying to get to our local footstore? I've never done the FTL apps before.

What I'm most upset about is that I am doing the work for them.
All they have to do is go to ones I send and confirm through their "Sneaker Curator"

Update*
Grailed has blocked me because one seller has reported me to Grailed.
Check out seller ostrov09 selling multiple fake Yeezy and Supreme

Cant make this up WOW...

solution: stop shopping at grailed. that site is trash anyways. Just avoid them and educate others so they avoid that site too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom