ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm contemplating selling/trading 3 2.0's for OW 1s? Anyone have an interests or have ow 1 sz 11 message me or point me in the direction where I should post if not allowed here.

Anyone get Yeezys for Christmas? I've taken Ls all years spending hours on splash, using multiple tablets,phones, computers..etc. A few weeks ago when the belugas came out I woke up late and decided to give it a shot, but of course another L. Wife who also has been trying to get the yeezys woke up, went to ADC and immediately was able to cart...she yells at me to go get her credit card but by the time I get back she tells me it kicked her out and that was that. Fast forward to Christmas I open up my present from her and there they are the freaking belugas, I couldn't believe it. I know its just a shoe but for someone who has been in the kicks game for years you know nothing beats that feeling of opening up a fresh pair of sought after shoes, especially these elusive Yeezys. She tells me that day she was able to cart she originally put in her size but thought to herself it would be the perfect present for me so she went back and carted my size instead. Too dope, luckily I left NT open on her tablet so she spent all week reading your guys post freaking out about shipping lol.

Any chick that goes through the ******** of copping you exclusive kicks in this day an age is a keeper, congrats :pimp:

Nah man, she said she was gonna go to flightclub and I told her I'd match it with no tax/shipping, that's homeboy/homegirl price like that, I look out for my customers

Sad thing is you believe what you're saying. Just say you only care about your pocket, which is fine and more respectable . Pretending like you looking out for someone because you matched flight club is just silly.

You 100% took advantage of their lack of knowledge.

Kanye effect in full effect at the mall last night. Even had on a navy vest and white pure boost.
20171227_201246.jpg

Sad thing is you believe what you're saying. Just say you only care about your pocket, which is fine and more respectable . Pretending like you looking out for someone because you matched flight club is just silly.

You 100% took advantage of their lack of knowledge.
I looked out, that's what I do for my people's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom