ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well UPS replaced my nano ledgers for my crypto with a ****ing DOOR STOP lol. They retaped the package, so dam obvious. Still pending investigation no idea if I'll get my money back

I said the chances are slim, not that nothing will never ever happen :lol:. Theres millions of packages being shipped right now so of course there will be SOME problems. But everyones acting like every employee is shady.

And then on the flip side, I knew someone who worked at a delivery company and said he and his coworkers would steal all the time

So there that...

Ssense is always the best when it comes to shipping, and DHL for delivery.

IMG_20171219_145537.jpg

I hate how bulbous the toe box is and now dives down.
Yeah the newer V2's have a slanted toe instead of a round one. This is the reason for the snug feeling IMO.

Yea the jig is what got me them, order was place at 10:03 as soon as I clicked the payment button I received the confirmation email and actually shipped later that day.

Yeah I had it in my cart and got all my info in and kept crashing. I almost had em tho...at least I cooked everywhere else so hope to see the YS pair in a few days and the ADC ones in a few months..

I've had incidents with all 3 shipping companies. Yeah you would think they're not risking their jobs for a pair of shoes, but theres probably loopholes to this where the package ends up "missing", and they just make you file an investigation claim that most of the times leads to no where (in my experience)

Been waiting for a call back for my package that went "missing" since like October. I found it 10 min after I hung up 2 floors above me in front of someones door.. and thats just 1 incident.

so i just got a refund from stockx for frozen yellows that didn't pass authentication. now, that i'm thinking about it, i think i rather add a couple dollars and get black kaws 4s instead. thoughts?

so i just got a refund from stockx for frozen yellows that didn't pass authentication. now, that i'm thinking about it, i think i rather add a couple dollars and get black kaws 4s instead. thoughts?
IMO you dodged a bullet. Peebra's are gross. Ive seen a lot of fakes for the KAWS too though. I would just cop some OFF-White Prestos and call it a day lol

I had a incident with ups when I went to ship a pair of Yeezy’s to StockX. Long story short drop my package off Saturday no movement till Wednesday after I called to see why hadn’t it left the ups store,half way thru shipment ups said the package magically went missing, they ended up finding my package open with the shoes missing. Thank god stockx has insurance included in shipping they still paid me all the money. And ups ended sending me back a empty box lol. I figured the guy in the ups store took the shoes and when I called to complain on why the tracking didn’t update that’s when he taped up the empty box and send it off. Reason I believe it is him cause when he seen the adress he mention it being shoes. All just suspicion though no proof unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom