ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm these don't fit as tight as the Beluga 2.0 thank God because I didn't size up this time

Attachments

• 1513459876670518505137.jpg
    1513459876670518505137.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 116
I hate/love FA 34th.. that line was painful.. felt like I was damn near camping. If it wasn't for the fact that I always hit there, I wouldn't enter.

So far people saying these fit even more snug than the 2.0's and others saying they fit larger? What's the consensus say?

Leaving my house in such a rush to head to the Fifth Avenue store to pick up my Yeezys I forgot to fill up my tank of gas now I'm here sitting stranded on the side of the highway waiting for somebody to bring me gas LOL, this brings life into a full perspective all of this for pair of sneakers lol

reading this story and looking at your AVY i'm just going to assume you make life choices like this all the time

will never understand how people run out of gas
your car actually tells you every time

unless you just live life on E while wearing 200+ sneakers

reading this story and looking at your AVY i'm just going to assume you make life choices like this all the time

I've run out of gas on the road only once in my life and it was because I literally didn't have money to get gas at the time (not shoes, just bills)

his gas gauge probly broke

Totally forgot I was kind of in a rush to go to Adidas to head back home

side note y'all cleaning up on Bae sizes online

i only hunt big fish #AllYourSize13sBelongToME grabbed my pairs off the street

i'm jumping back into splash anyways Adidas sending me some. i wanna help out some peoples now. honestly i'm sure nothing is left

i did my bae size tho 30 over retail from a guy i know i hate paying resell

first time getting past splash too ipad pro for the win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom