ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to pick up my pair in a few. Considered a partial W for at least getting through splash but ghost charges got me back to an L . Maybe a sign I should just stick to size 8.5 instead of 9

GL to those still trying!

Splash is random as F, hence the massive frustration with it. No rhyme or reason to it. You get in or you don’t. And once you get in the real games begin.

Unfortunately all you can do is wait and hope you get lucky.
Rather that than letting bots scoop everything in a blink of an eye. At least this gives people a chance.

Anyone else getting a "verification timeout" after the captcha? It just keeps spinning and won't let me add to cart.

If you're logged in to your Adidas account, then that earlier link (that doesn't work if you're still in splash) may work for you when you check your cart in another window/tab.

One 9.5 at footlocker and another at Footaction at garden state plaza left unclaimed by me. Got the one for my boss at champs. I’m a size 12. No go.

Happy holidays

I didn't get through splash on 2.0s until after 4 hours.

Got captcha loops and couldn't buy but still worth hanging in there on Splash.

If you checked out with pp and you got an order confirmed screen you’re good, just check your order history to see if it’s there.

Can't believe it, finally got thru manually. I rolled over to take a nap, checked one last time and I was past the splash page.

If you checked out with pp and you got an order confirmed screen you’re good, just check your order history to see if it’s there.
It's not. I didn't even get asked to sign in. It added to cart and went straight to pay. So I picked PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom