ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
once a lot of the undercutting (brokie bois/gals) and reselling in the masses slows greatly down (3-6months) ...both the 2.0 and blue tint will rise.... both are probably one of the better colorways out of the v2 series

there will be demand and supply will be much dryer than now

why do you assume they broke tho....... you say it like your rich tho..... people in my field flip shoes all the time honestly the money is nice even if its a hundo mostly cause they don't need it just something on a quick hit

a lot of people are hoaders.

HonorableGlaringEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

why do you assume they broke tho....... you say it like your rich tho..... people in my field flip shoes all the time honestly the money is nice even if its a hundo mostly cause they don't need it just something on a quick hit

They’re not broke they’re just not true resellers. They want the quickest flop possible

once a lot of the undercutting (brokie bois/gals) and reselling in the masses slows greatly down (3-6months) ...both the 2.0 and blue tint will rise.... both are probably one of the better colorways out of the v2 series

there will be demand and supply will be much dryer than now

They’ll rise but probably stay around $450 range. Yes they are one of the best V2s but they not gonna go past $450-475 imo

These are $400 on goat and stock x so how are these close to retail? Beluga 2.0 is not even “close to retail” either

close to retail in this thread is not paying over 300 bucks

dudes be swear a steal is paying 300-500 over retail and they should jump on that.

honestly don't......

wait a week or 2 don't come to this thread and i promise you will be happier for it

a lot of people are hoaders.

HonorableGlaringEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

i'm at 70 pairs plus but the fact of keeping multiples of the same shoe for hopes they will come up is not something i'm trying to do. that's locking up money i rather put else where and though some shoes have a better rate of return than a lot of stock options over a years time the idea that you have to find a buyer later down the line can make it risky

there are dudes on goat selling shoes that honestly the resell market has dried up and all those that would have paid have and now just get low ball offers (from people like me) and i come up on some great steals

i wouldn't hoard these last two V2's 2.0 or tint unless you have a online store or something. these wont rise over time quickly at all. cash out and be done with it

i hate the phrase "don't @ me" after saying your opinion in a public forum out loud and usually said opinion is dumb

reasons i hate comments in most sports related post on IG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom