ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With pleasure
giphy.gif

:lol:

Hey, those that have scored on Yeezy Supply before....

How long does it usually take to receive your shoes? Not talking pre-orders like the 700s (ain’t no telling with those) but release day shoes?

I swear they’ve been getting my order ready (grey Powerphase) since Saturday. shrug....

How long does it usually take to receive your shoes? Not talking pre-orders like the 700s (ain’t no telling with those) but release day shoes?

I swear they’ve been getting my order ready (grey Powerphase) since Saturday. shrug....

beluga 2.0 on release day arrived last Thursday for me

8 business days

its Tuesday.... CHILL

they take awhile for the most part but not even 2 business days isn't even a long wait at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom