ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God my FedEx person is a middle aged lady and my FedEx dude is like in his 40s. They know better than to try and steal. Also you gotta treat your delivery people's nicely! Offer em drinks and snacks!

Do you need to set up a 'mailbox' to send them to a UPS Store or a Fedex Office? Or do you just put your name, phone number, and then follow with that store's address? Dumb question, I know.

Thank God my FedEx person is a middle aged lady and my FedEx dude is like in his 40s. They know better than to try and steal. Also you gotta treat your delivery people's nicely! Offer em drinks and snacks!
I will treat them nice, but not like offer them drinks and snacks when it’s their job though..

not sure if serious

dead serious. this is my first time entering a raffle with Plat. VIP. I'm normally empty handed. I was wondering if a 10 min. headstart is essentially the same chance as just going to Kith and entering the raffle, or if few enough people have Plat. VIP that it makes your chances much higher.

it's an honest question. I've been away from sneakers for like 5+ years now, just recently getting back into it. I don't know a bunch of this new stuff.

dead serious. this is my first time entering a raffle with Plat. VIP. I'm normally empty handed. I was wondering if a 10 min. headstart is essentially the same chance as just going to Kith and entering the raffle, or if few enough people have Plat. VIP that it makes your chances much higher.

it's an honest question. I've been away from sneakers for like 5+ years now, just recently getting back into it. I don't know a bunch of this new stuff.
Ok sorry..u got the max headstart..good luck

I will treat them nice, but not like offer them drinks and snacks when it’s their job though..
Offering them a drink is just a common courtesy.

That creates a relationship...which in turn will give your delivery driver pause when hes thinking about stealing your yeezys.

Oh nah they usually refuse unless it's a super hot day out. I know my UPS guy by a first name basis. He hides my packages out of site if there's no car in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom