ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
StockX is really in a mess right now.

Received my shipped email Wednesday, till now it's still not scanned, I guess still sitting in StockX's warehouse waiting for pick up.

Anyway to cancel it? Don't feel like waiting anymore. :frown:

Never buy after any big drop.

Pretty sure it's not just stock x ..UPS is backed up as well and I'm sure more carriers and retailers will follow suit in the coming weeks. Its the holiday season and everyone is either shipping something out or expecting delivery. Best bet is to just be patient man. I've had nothing but positive experiences using Stock X and I'm sure they're trying their best to get their ish in order.

I finally just bought the Beluga 2’s in my size on StockX & listed the 9.5’s I got off ADC because they’d already sold out of my size.

Hope I get them before Christmas lol.

https://r1.dotmailer-pages.com/p/3NQW-1RB

F68259BD-EBA4-473B-8895-389A7E6827E4.jpeg

Via @wuchi01

Carted a size US 9 Grey PP on FP, but didn’t see a US 9.5 which I want. Have to pass on this 9

Anyone Have Experience With Sizing For Women In The 350 V2s?

My Girl Is A 7.5 Women’s In The UB 3.0 And I’m Trying To Decide What Size To Go With For Her In These.

Stuck On The Fence Between A Men’s 6.5 And 7 :nerd:

Are These Also Coming In Women’s Sizing?

Last edited:
Anyone Have Experience With Sizing For Women In These?

My Girl Is A 7.5 Women’s In The UB 3.0 And I’m Trying To Decide What Size To Go With For Her In These.

Stuck On The Fence Between A Men’s 6.5 And 7 :nerd:

Are These Also Coming In Women’s Sizing?

Grabbed the first Powerphase for my girl in her UB 3.0 size. It worked well for her. For yours, the 6.5 Men’s would do, IMO. PPs run long and narrow. Wider feet could go half up though.

Last edited:
Grabbed the first Powerphase for my girl in her UB 3.0 size. It worked well for her. For yours, the 6.5 Men’s would do, IMO. PPs run long and narrow. Wider feet could go half up though.

My Bad Fam, I Should’ve Specified I Was Talking About The 350 V2’s :wink:

Appreciate The Help Homie! :nthat:

Very quiet indeed. Hoping its a super easy cop on YS at least if not ADC.

$20 for shipping? I'm sure you can find retail + $10 somewhere local.

And skip the whole shipping taking 1 week to process at YS.

Locals here struggling to sell 7USD above retail.

YES I got them! It was a bug first so it said I had added my size to cart but didn't work so had to go back to the size selection several times before it worked for my size. Captcha comes up BEFORE you can choose size now so it is a bit different.

Got A Question For Those With Beluga 2.0’s In Hand.....

What’s The Serial Number On The Bottom Of The Inner Size Tag On Your Pairs?

I Have 2 Size 10’s That Read:
3N2G9PH503746

My Third Size 10 Reads:
3NLV5B3509145

Anyone Else With Multiple Pairs That Can Chime In? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom