ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue tint brought me here. Never tried to cop a yeezy in my life

Praying for you breh

tenor.gif

For dudes who copped V2s for their girlfriends/wives. did you guys size up .5 for them as well?

My girl's friend would need a 7.5 mens, so technically an 8?

if shiekh doesn't owe Adidas money...just go to the store and do the QC scan thing...should be up starting Satuday/Sunday.

How is anyone getting 11 minutes or is that just a troll. Mine max at 10 minutes, 6 for VIP, 3 for platinum, and 1 for check in.

For dudes who copped V2s for their girlfriends/wives. did you guys size up .5 for them as well?

My girl's friend would need a 7.5 mens, so technically an 8?
My wife is US6.5 in women size so I got her a Beluga 2.0 in men's 5, she said it fits well..

Just went to fedex to pick up my yeezys package. The employee was like “what shoes are in there?” I told him idk my friend bought it for me. He was like “I wonder if it’s the Kanye West shoes”. Pretty sketch if you ask me.. would you guys pick the same location to pickup if this happened?

Just went to fedex to pick up my yeezys package. The employee was like “what shoes are in there?” I told him idk my friend bought it for me. He was like “I wonder if it’s the Kanye West shoes”. Pretty sketch if you ask me.. would you guys pick the same location to pickup if this happened?

hell naw...they’re on to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom