ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
had my YS pair robbed off my step on monday

i was home on couch all day sick laying with the dog, I never heard a knock, doorbell or a dog bark

now its a waiting game with UPS after i filed a claim. Most likely im guessing goodbye $240 i doubt UPS refunds and i know damn well YS wont

Ohhh and yes im getting the run around on my KAWS as well right now UPS is a joke ATM
jeez sorry bro..hope u at least locate the kaws shipment

For people with shipping delays, wildfires out in California could be the hold up.

Stay safe out there, NT fam.

$750 for a worn once 2016 PB? What y’all think? StockX puts them at around $900 DS...Maybe I should just wait and add the extra for the DS pair...

Y’all are t kidding with delays. My package was supposed to be delivered to StockX Monday, mine you I’m less than an hour away. Showed it was in Detroit Monday morning and hasn’t updated since....

SMFH

i was home on couch all day sick laying with the dog, I never heard a knock, doorbell or a dog bark

now its a waiting game with UPS after i filed a claim. Most likely im guessing goodbye $240 i doubt UPS refunds and i know damn well YS wont

Ohhh and yes im getting the run around on my KAWS as well right now UPS is a joke ATM

Damn man good luck...Saw your post in the Kaws thread too...UPS doing a number on you with these drops...

For those with UPS struggles, a vendor of mine has been saying UPS has been terrible all week. Glad to see it's not just the shoes having delays |l

https://www.hibbett.com/hibbett-u-news/yeezy-350-v2-blue-tint.html

00594F03-084B-4D9D-9FE9-A793B74952DD.jpeg

UPS give you 50

Y’all are t kidding with delays. My package was supposed to be delivered to StockX Monday, mine you I’m less than an hour away. Showed it was in Detroit Monday morning and hasn’t updated since....

SMFH
lmao i live a half hour away from the GOAT warehouse in NJ and i shipped stuff this past thursday to them, it arrived yesterday.. its that time of the year

SMFH
Welp. There goes my hopes of getting my stockx delivery by the end of this week. LOL. App still says its "En Route to StockX for Authentication" since Monday :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom