ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get that FNL gold card to not have to worry about raffles:wink:
360A7728-F09D-494C-BE5E-C1B964D1C9F0.jpeg

Is that Quavo's card? lmao

we still talking about sizing on these? :lol:

tried mine on and they fit the same as all my other V2s. i don’t doubt that maybe some people fit different but there’s literally no way to know until you get them.

...hey did y’all know 750s fit a half size big?

How long would you wait to chargeback your Yebra order on Yeezy Supply? I'm on Day 18 with no shipping label created.

How long would you wait to chargeback your Yebra order on Yeezy Supply? I'm on Day 18 with no shipping label created.
General rule for chargeback is you’re supposed to reach out to the vendor before the CC co will initiate one. Shoot an inquiry out and then call your CC co after.

I mean I know YS doesn’t respond to emails and I’m willing to wait it out to hopefully get a pair. I know people are waiting longer for 700s. I just don’t want to wait so long that I can’t get my money back lol

General rule for chargeback is you’re supposed to reach out to the vendor before the CC co will initiate one. Shoot an inquiry out and then call your CC co after.

My champs pair was more squished then my other pairs

my other pairs seemed sturdier if that makes sense lol

Last edited:
I was talking about the possible factory flaws on day one of this release. They looked a little different/off compared to my other 350s.

Adidas pick up pair fits like my other V2s. FA pick up pair fits more "squished."

I mean I know YS doesn’t respond to emails and I’m willing to wait it out to hopefully get a pair. I know people are waiting longer for 700s. I just don’t want to wait so long that I can’t get my money back lol
Still have to show the CC co you made an effort to reach out

Dudes that work at the footstores IQ ain’t that high to be doing all that.

Added to the fact they wouldn’t even know where to get AAA variants, add that to the fact that it would probably cost them too much to even run that operation times that by that fact the early runs prior and after a sneaker launch are not even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom