ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh, with all these beluga 2.0s going around, it's really weird that i can't find a trade for the life of me. now i wish i'da just sold them when they were worth something. :frown:

If the next 700 cw’s don’t release on ADC (and possibly boutiques) I’m gonna cry. Never want to deal with YS again after how they’ve handled all these 700-preorders which they STILL haven’t shipped.

DD2C7E97-D971-41A3-922B-5E24AC0F5819.jpeg

Quick crappy low light iPhone pic before I left for the gym..

ADC beluga 2.0 pair delivered, YS pair coming soon.

Yebras delivered, honestly like them better than the belugas. I like the loud/different color. They stand out more in the collection. Fight me about it

2 possible Ls..

18 Montrose left me on seen after saying they had “inventory issues” on my free Beluga 2.0 raffle win. Lol, to be continued with that. Hit them up on IG and through customer service on their site asking what’s up with my raffle win pair and no response. Originally they said they have me down for their size and I’ll get a ship notification once they get their stock, whatever that means.

Also no response from YS about my QC defect on my wave runner’s suede toe box abrasion (noticeable). Hit them up a second time. Let’s see where this goes. Hoping something can be done since pairs haven’t even been shipped out yet to some.

I think my team retail streak is gonna come to en end, gotta get me pair of 2.0's before they skyrocket :smh:

I hate this game sometimes

Sell/buy is the way to go for size swaps if you don't have a consignment store near by. Too many people getting robbed or dealt fakes making everyone nervous...

2 possible Ls..

18 Montrose left me on seen after saying they had “inventory issues” on my free Beluga 2.0 raffle win. Lol, to be continued with that. Hit them up on IG and through customer service on their site asking what’s up with my raffle win pair and no response. Originally they said they have me down for their size and I’ll get a ship notification once they get their stock, whatever that means.

Also no response from YS about my QC defect on my wave runner’s suede toe box abrasion (noticeable). Hit them up a second time. Let’s see where this goes. Hoping something can be done since pairs haven’t even been shipped out yet to some.

YS won't do anything to help you in regards to the defect.

If the next 700 cw’s don’t release on ADC (and possibly boutiques) I’m gonna cry. Never want to deal with YS again after how they’ve handled all these 700-preorders which they STILL haven’t shipped.
Y'all basically paying for Saint West's diapers and jewelry and Ye is paying y'all back whenever he wants to like the dude who's always dodging you when you ask for your $10 back LOL.

YS won't do anything to help you in regards to the defect.

Lol clearly :lol: $350 kicks shouldn’t have a defect though tbh. Oh well.

Stock X DS criteria lit then. Looking like I’ll be selling and buying another pair that’ll hopefully be clean :rofl:

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 10.36.49 AM.png

Voo this morning

MinishopMadrid last night

so close on both, in the middle of processing payment when it hit OOS

Lol I could've bought the waverunners but I wasn't with the whole loaning Ye money til he ships in september(?). Had the pair in cart and didn't check out because I'm impatient AF. Happy I didn't because it's December and y'all STILL didn't get your pairs in. He basically did a kickstarter crowdfunding on everyone... I'll probably say damn later on but that's crazy how it's taking this long to release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom