ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm really worried about heel slippage now that you mention it but I dont wanna take out the insole. I prefer to have them as comfortable as possible. I don't wanna have to "sacrifice" something when I'm paying good money for the kicks.

Damn now I'm confused lol 8.5 or 9.

My tts is 8.5 but I wear 9 in flyknit racers because 8.5 is wearable but just too snug. Do you think this is a similar case?

this is my first pair of yeezys too but having tried both 8.5 and 9 I'm sticking with 8.5 because I can't stand heel slip. I feel ya with the idea of taking out the insole but the shoe is still really comfortable without it. I also plan on putting the insole back in once the primeknit has stretched out with wear.

I also went up to a 9 in flyknit racers btw.

Havent seen that many people wearing the Beluga 2.0. Ive been out and about for the past 2 days.

Just one FTL employee had a pair on

I have Zebras, Beluga 2.0s, and Breds. Zebras and Beluga 2.0s were acquired at retail and immediately went to feet. I got the DS Breds for $400 and I have yet to wear them. I assume it’s because I paid resale for them and I know I can make some decent money if I wanted to sell them. What’s wrong with me? It’s the only pair of shoes that I’ve never worn immediately.

wear em or send em to me for what you paid for

:nerd:

Maybe he figured asking in a shoe forum would be better

I'd rather ask NT a question about shoes before i ask google

True to an extent. Depends on what the question is. But You could literally type in yeezy v2 on google and you have sites like sneakernews with a full list of where to cop

YS 1st drop 2.0s just finally shipped out about 45 mins ago. Well "In transit" at least.

Finally put them on feet last night. I feel my Oreo's were tighter than these at first in a 12. Just me tho. Great shoe

ADDC8E6F-371A-41C7-983D-AE0958AD9DEF.jpeg
Not bad at all. One more pair coming in

I have to be doing something wrong LOL

I’ll sit in front of multiple devices and browsers for hours and never get through. My wife woke up five hours after the release gets through twice and buys. Gets through a 3rd time but OOS. Restock on Adidas happens...same story. My wife grabs her phone and opens the adidas page she couldn’t get through on that third try....Pair is in her cart. Hits checkout and gets a third pair. It’s either luck....or some people just have magical powers....or you have a bot. Only time I ever hit on a website was Finishline for the zebras. Who would have thunk it.

As a minor rant....I never resold a sneaker until stockx came out and I had a tour in Detroit. If I didn’t get my size, I’d never buy another size, just passed on the sneaker. Now I’ll buy multiples to take care of others or sell and buy other sneakers I’d like.

I’ll sit in front of multiple devices and browsers for hours and never get through. My wife woke up five hours after the release gets through twice and buys. Gets through a 3rd time but OOS. Restock on Adidas happens...same story. My wife grabs her phone and opens the adidas page she couldn’t get through on that third try....Pair is in her cart. Hits checkout and gets a third pair. It’s either luck....or some people just have magical powers....or you have a bot. Only time I ever hit on a website was Finishline for the zebras. Who would have thunk it.

As a minor rant....I never resold a sneaker until stockx came out and I had a tour in Detroit. If I didn’t get my size, I’d never buy another size, just passed on the sneaker. Now I’ll buy multiples to take care of others or sell and buy other sneakers I’d like.
which iPhone does she have

My shipment has been like this since Monday!!! Tried calling Adidas customer service and I've always waited for over a half hour before I have to hang up!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171203-132635.jpg
    Screenshot_20171203-132635.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 57
Call me crazy but I'm debating if I cut down on my Yeezy's
These are currently apart of my personal collection...

350 v1 Pirate Black
350 v1 Oxford Tan
350 v2 Zeebruh
350 v2 Bred
700 Wave Runner
750 Chocolate

RN 700 and 750 will stay since they're the only c/w I own.

Between the 4 versions of the 350 I was thinking of keeping just the PB and the Zeebruh.

Not sure if I'll actually follow thru with this but which would you guys keep?

Side note I have a pair of Peebruh's but I'm honestly just going to hold on to them to see where prices go, I don't think I'll ever have the intention of actually keeping them.

My shipment has been like this since Monday!!! Tried calling Adidas customer service and I've always waited for over a half hour before I have to hang up!!!
Mine was like this for two days. Fedex is very backed up. And the pending delivery date is just the worse. Mine said that and I got my package at 1am today. And I mean 1am not pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom