ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices creeping back up overnight? Went to sleep and GOAT had them at $375ish for 9 and 10's, listed a couple pairs at $425 and woke up to both of them being sold. Wasn't really expecting that tbh.

They'll sell anywhere around the low $400s on GOAT.

add me to the swiped package list.

Fedex tracking showed a delay at 6 pm...I wake up and at 8:27 p they were delivered. I was home...the dog didn't bark like it does whenever a courier pulls up. No knock...Nothing.

add me to the swiped package list.

Fedex tracking showed a delay at 6 pm...I wake up and at 8:27 p they were delivered. I was home...the dog didn't bark like it does whenever a courier pulls up. No knock...Nothing.

Hopefully yours was just marked as delivered, but just delayed. Had that happen to me before.

Call fedex asap. When they do stuff like that to me I call for the fedex management. The longer you wait the harder it will be to find the driver.

6B5D5D13-8863-45C7-9926-60573193996B.jpeg

Best Yeezy colorway.

turtle doves says different heck even belugas V1 are better and i own the V2 lmao

They marked as left on porch...I don't have no porch lol. I have open lawn with no fence or gate...you can walk up to my door as you see fit.

The normal guy throws the package over the driveway gate.

package scoopers are out in full force this year

especially in Atlanta and they did a report on the national news nation wide, yall forget people are broker than ever and there is a thing call a prescription pill epidemic

i know in Atlanta most caught were known addicts and or repeat offenders trying to get a quick flip

all they do is follow the truck from down the street and then once it clears walk up grab the boxes throw them in the car and drive off especially mid day when people are at work no one notices.

i personally have my shoes delivered to the Fed Ex or UPS store and as for future holiday releases (yeezys and anything else ) i recommend y'all start picking up y'all stuff from the Fed Ex or UPS store. sometimes you get it faster too.

That sucks man. These couriers are ruthless this holiday season. :smh:

them drivers make like 30 plus an hour not worth it for them to steal shoes which is fed crime.

trust me i would suspect some grabbed it off the porch. also lots of drivers this time of year are on new routes with lots of packages they will drop and go because the volume of packages plus black Friday stuff

if you out to seal packages this time of year is best. lots of delivers drivers moving fast and holiday season is scam season.

That’s why I hate ordering **** this time of year. Get paranoid especially FedEx hiring so many random *** people for the holidays

My UPS guy does the same route everyday for 8 years now. Never gotta worry about him since I actually know him :lol:

i really should get a camera for my place

Same, been wanting To get a couple but the hard wiring is pushing me away :lol: I don’t want those wireless ones because I heard they aren’t that good especially cold weather

Same, been wanting To get a couple but the hard wiring is pushing me away :lol: I don’t want those wireless ones because I heard they aren’t that good especially cold weather

yeah, i gotta do my homework on it and pick one up. i’m in SF so cold weather isn’t an issue, but i’m two blocks from the beach so salt build up probably would be

Man I got like 16 cameras for my crib none of them installed lol.

Even my landline has a camera on it when people ring the doorbell. Paranoia is strong out here.

just pay a company i mean lets be honest like i said the amount we spend on shoes none of us have an excuse

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom