ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more v2s you guys think we're gonna see before they move on to the v3?

Sep. 16' was the first release...gotta assume Spring 18' will be the last of it no?

I kinda disagree. Orange doesn't match everything but it's definitely extremely wearable. Now blue tints are going to be sick with jeans. I would say it will be the most wearable since breds
I feel ya

Think the orange on the grey is so small it doesn't oddly stand out the way og beluga did

Who can sum up the last 50 pages?

Also who copped me a 13/14? :rofl:
Same old ****. Where my shipping? Will I get cancelled? Oh **** I got cancelled! Damn ADC some ****, can't even hit on a restock. Then you have the wow can't believe I copped my 12th pair. Six shipped already! And few dudes helping out each other. Which was amazing! You know your regular degular NT crap.

Everyone ate multiples except... new members? I don't know who didn't eat who's been here awhile

I didn't eat and I tried pretty hard Saturday and today for a friend. I have been able to cop other Yeezys that I have been interested in (some multiples) in the past. I guess its just L SZN.

I kinda disagree. Orange doesn't match everything but it's definitely extremely wearable. Now blue tints are going to be sick with jeans. I would say it will be the most wearable since breds
you probably aint see them in person yet but tis an orange red color, and its mostly grey with a hint of red. Why they are wearable is because no stripe and its a dark neutral color like the breds.

Real question, have you ever copped on YS? splash for sure is a crapshoot.
it wasn't as easy as you all making it out to be. I am not saying I didn't cop - i won a raffle for my girl and hit at champs for my brother but for past releases ( I never won a raffle and never hit a footsite). I am not complaining just saying not everyone ate. I am straight.. I'll cop for resale.

How many more v2s you guys think we're gonna see before they move on to the v3?

Sep. 16' was the first release...gotta assume Spring 18' will be the last of it no?

Have there even been any other rumored colorways that haven't released?

Wish they would've come out with the greens.

Sorry but them 500s are ugly af! But I will get the triple black ones so I can hide the ugliness.
1CEEFB25-A435-4630-A6DF-0E838B89F8BB.gif

Man I'm just happy I got one pair from ADC. It's completely random unless your trying to game the system. Splash is trash.
I hope I can get luck on the 16th.

LOL i didnt know nt was soft now? dont ask stupid questions and you wont get trolled. easy as that.. and one pair?

image.gif

of course i got quiet.... i was on lunch during all this LOL
How was the question stupid?

I see everyone talking about the site and all I was seeing was enter email for updates. How many feet do you have? U need more than 1 pair of a shoe?

I didn't eat. Historically, I've have had good luck with YS, but no dice on this release. Missed on Confirmed, FNL raffle, various online raffles and ADC. Just wasn't meant to be this release. Congrats though to those who did hit and those who assisted our other NT'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom