ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowest ive seen my size on Goat is $410. If I wait a week might get for $350. Is Barney's raffle still an option?

I’m sure a lot of ppl bought belugas to flip for older V2s. Do you guys think this massive release will increase older V2 prices?

YS shipping is ridiculous. Delivery changed from Sat to Weds. on another note has anyone ever changed delivery on UPS app?

So what y'all think for tomorrow's restock? Using the same addy / cc as your first orders or making sure you use a different one in case they treat it like a multi order and cancel (assuming you got through the first drop this past Saturday...)

I can see them doing a “Hey sorry we sold your raffle pair by accident, here’s a guaranteed pair of blue tints”

unless they had enough pairs for the raffle and pairs to drop online...

almost every shop had enough pairs for both.

do the Beluga 2.0 fit tighter than the breds or about the same? My usual UB size is 12 and have tried on a 12.5 in the breds and they fit well wanting to make sure i can get the correct size if i am able to hit on restock tomorrow. Thanks

do the Beluga 2.0 fit tighter than the breds or about the same? My usual UB size is 12 and have tried on a 12.5 in the breds and they fit well wanting to make sure i can get the correct size if i am able to hit on restock tomorrow. Thanks
Go for a 12.5 they fit a tad snugger but worst comes to worse go with a 12 and take the insole out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom