ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not great analogies though. Those paintings are one of a kind pieces that can't be reproduced, are 1 of 1, and painted by figures of huge cultural importance. As far as cars, one of the main reasons limited cars sell for what they sell for is the cost of making them (R&D, materials). A Bugatti isn't $2 million or whatever just because it's limited. It's a car that is literally handmade from the finest materials and engineering available.

Sneaker reselling as it exists continues to be the most perplexing aftermarket I'm aware of. That's why I usually go for the quick flip. I keep thinking that one day people are going realize that paying several times over retail for some shoes is kinda ridiculous.
Look at shoes as a fiat currency/commoditie has value because people say it does. It’s that simple

These greys > zebras

Ya I said it.

Not sure why they were named beluga 2.0 - not even close.

More moonrock 2.0

look at bit coins lmao that's the worst market ever a currency that rises year after year until the world governments shut it down

though can get you what ever you want on the dark web tho so there is that

Some fine points have been made. That being said I think some in here dont understand the sneaker culture and are not being truthful with themselves

How does Barneys raffle work? Because I recall there was nowhere to enter my size and they are basically my last shot at these 2.0s

How does Barneys raffle work? Because I recall there was nowhere to enter my size and they are basically my last shot at these 2.0s

They will email you
Ask you for your phone number
Then call and tell you what sizes are available, get your credit card number
Then you will wait and get very impatient, because they won’t charge you.

I’ve never won, but I follow this thread.

Same as always

They will likely have insane amount of these, if you win they will call you and pick from the sizes they have. Unless you have a rare size that’s always stocked in low numbers you have pretty good chance of getting your size

Now the real question. Will my girl like being surprised with her pair or will she think I’m stupid for spending 220 on her shoes lol.
She might not even want them once she finds out everybody has them
383276393758195713.png

Thanks for the info! Couldn’t recall how they did it past releases because it was weeks later when they did their raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom