ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

LOL. You'll see. Maybe you'll change your mind too :lol:

Did you hit?

So I left my pc on 4 ADC splash pages and just came back home to this.... wish I was home earlier

Attachments

• 20171125_171615.jpg
    20171125_171615.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 152
I was there with 2 hours before deadline. They couldn't do anything for me. Name was on the list too. I asked them to call corporate but they couldn't.

Begged for them to just sell it to me but they claimed they'd get fired for it

are you serious? -____________-

well I'm glad it worked out for you. Wish they were willing to do the same for me

This doesn't sound right at all.

At FTA today they didn't even ask to see my phone for the code like before or for my ID. I just gave them my name, they crossed it off. And then I gave the cashier my number.

It sounds like they didn't want to sell you your pair so it would be left over.

I hope things work out for you.

This thread is to wild for me
Copped today
First pair of Yeezys

It was cool
Line was split because the Silver Bullets dropped too

Didn't know they dropped today so I actually ended up wearing my pair while waiting for the Yzys
Just really a bunch of resellers
guy talking bout "You won't get these for retail after this, easy 500+"
Other guy talkin about his Turtle Doves and all the raffles he's won for Yeezys
And conversations about what's coming out next that they can flip

I don't like talking to much in line I just be there to get my stuff and leave

...and this is why I look unfriendly and try my best not to talk to people.

Everybody isn't as knowledgeable as I am and not everyone is in it for the same reasons. Everybody wants to be a "sneaker head" and reseller.

This doesn't sound right at all.

At FTA today they didn't even ask to see my phone for the code like before or for my ID. I just gave them my name, they crossed it off. And then I gave the cashier my number.

It sounds like they didn't want to sell you your pair so it would be left over.

I hope things work out for you.

All depends on the store manager. A friend of mine who hit 2x at the same foot-store got denied his second pair. His second Adidas Confirmed pair was also denied due to usage of multiple devices.

What a day. Ended up with an L but whatever. I had it in my cart in Eastbay but got cart jacked. :k

Going to just keep drinking on this 5th. My wife probably thinks I am still trying to get the shoes. Hit me with the "you still trying" 3 hrs ago. I started drinking after the last YS drop. She will be surprised when she gets in here and sees me lol
#NOTONEEEPEAR click

What you drinking mane?

These are flames in hand. I was able to get my size 12 and my girls size 6 (surprising her with her first pair) today. Thinking of paying resale to get a pair to stock so I wear them more

Anyone Noticed That There Are Two Format's For The Size Selection Screen On ADC?

I've Noticed When I've Gotten To This Format Screen, My Order Has Almost Always Gone Thru....
20171125_171615.jpg

When I've Gotten To The Other Format However, I Usually Just Get The Captcha/Add To Cart Looping......
Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 6.33.59 PM.png

Anyone Else Notice This?

Store manager screwed me over big time was only 15 minutes late told me to wait in line for my reservations and sold my 11.5 only managed to get a size 6. My luck trading this is impossible smdh.

Anyone Noticed That There Are Two Format's For The Size Selection Screen On ADC?

I've Noticed When I've Gotten To This Format Screen, My Order Has Almost Always Gone Thru....
20171125_171615.jpg

When I've Gotten To The Other Format However, I Usually Just Get The Captcha/Add To Cart Looping......
Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 6.33.59 PM.png

Anyone Else Notice This?

I have gotten the spinning death loop on the 1st screen a lot today, waited and waited for it to process but it just stops, didn't know what else to do but hit refresh and I bet I took a lot of Ls by that stupid spinning thing at the size selection page just not doing CHITT.... smh.... but you are right, I can't recall ever hitting on the 2nd page.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom