ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I need to do to change the name on a foot app reservation? I know people in here have done it before.

It is for most other shoe brands, but Adidas specifically is 1 size. Not that it matters much since most of their shoes models are so inconsistent with their sizing.
Hmm well hope I got the right sz then. She wears the same sz in ultra boost so it should be ok.

Just got through ADC with a 10.5. Went downtown to pickup both of my pairs came back, got back online and finally got through. Been on here since the beginning.

image.jpeg

Got one pair around 1pm and i guess i never closed the other splash screen and came back to buy another pair 5 mins ago. they must of made a ton of these if they still adding pairs

Back from my in-store reservation pickups. Also lucked up on an online raffle win and YS restock, totaling 4 pairs. Gonna keep 1 personal and trade bait/flip the other 3 to grab some releases I missed out on. Wasn't easy, but I definitely put in the work for it. Completely exhausted after the all-nighter, hour long drives, trillion raffles, etc. :sick:

But enough about me, I'm glad to see lots of you ate as well. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom