ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody down to trade SNS 1.0 ub for Yebras ?
Nah I'm giving the SNS
And trading as well HS UB and Kith Aspen UB for a yebra as well ...

giphy.gif

That line for 34th St FTL will be down the block well past 3. Be warned.

That's why I never put for those big Footlocker's in the city I won a pair of zebras back in May at the 42nd Street foot Locker I was shocked it was painless. I was in and out within 30 minutes but I got there when they opened and it was pouring outside

I wish I wasn't working nights, would make tomorrow a bit easier...

Man listen. I’m at work right now until 4:30....so damn tired already. Gonna be a long *** morning tomorrow.

I really hope YS doesn’t drop at 5 AM my time. Gonna be pulled over on the side of the road half asleep trying to cop. :smh:

Man listen. I’m at work right now until 4:30....so damn tired already. Gonna be a long *** morning tomorrow.

I really hope YS doesn’t drop at 5 AM my time. Gonna be pulled over on the side of the road half asleep trying to cop. :smh:

LOL I hear that. I'm at work until 0700 so the 1000 release is during my prime sleep time.

Ain’t gone lie I was lowkey shook all week :lol:. I’m from Jersey but I’m currently living in OKC for the next few months training for my new job. Man!!! Only one store got them out here. But Yeezy Szn is lit & my streak continues with the FL Apps :nthat:. My first time hitting on Champs. Back home I always win Yeezys on FL @ Menlo or Woodbridge.

To da NTer who told me RIP because I had to move out to OKC during Yeezy Szn...how you like me now :tongue:?

70DBBDAB-EF5E-4814-8729-FE397455E3FF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom