ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how are the lines usually at Footaction 34st (cant be anyworse then FTL 34st) Trying out where to go first 34st or Roosevelt field.

STOCKX and GOAT currently says otherwise. Stock will have to be thin before prices go back up. They will definitely hit the $300s within the first 2 weeks because they are almost there now!!!!

Half of us are using apps prices will drift back up once the panic sets in and people start taking they final L. Honestly lots of people came up off one pair off apps. So they probably keeping them. YS a crapshoot is it goes live past 7 am.

Adidas blah.

Tbh the true price will be come Sunday.

Yea sadly still gotta grab my girl a pair. Plus got my brother a pair so I got my two I asked for

Feelsgoodman

Honestly I will see if YS went live at 7:30. If not I’m down to fool with them.

Also I’m ready for footsie sites grabbed creams off them. Adidas will be the regular watch the splash and take an L fest

STOCKX and GOAT currently says otherwise. Stock will have to be thin before prices go back up. They will definitely hit the $300s within the first 2 weeks because they are almost there now!!!!
These won’t hit the 300s online, creams didn’t even drop that much.

How are you guys all hitting?? Missed on all my raffles local and online. Hope I can get one from YS or adidas.

Anyone know how are the lines usually at Footaction 34st (cant be anyworse then FTL 34st) Trying out where to go first 34st or Roosevelt field.

Footaction on 34th isn't too bad, I hit there this time and a few times before. They usually have smaller stock and seem to be pretty organized. I hit at FTL times square and was happy but I saw someone say RIP to that lol. It can't be worse than 34th St FTL right?

Half of us are using apps prices will drift back up once the panic sets in and people start taking they final L. Honestly lots of people came up off one pair off apps. So they probably keeping them. YS a crapshoot is it goes live past 7 am.

Adidas blah.

Tbh the true price will be come Sunday.

True...that's why I'm hanging on to one or 1 extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom