ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks who paid $1400plus already have their shoes. You gotta be a bit flexible. Already making a huge ROI
you say that like there won't still be people willing to spend that much in the future.

if you can wait a year or so it should be back to those early prices if not higher

Folks who paid $1400plus already have their shoes. You gotta be a bit flexible. Already making a huge ROI
you say that like there won't still be people willing to spend that much in the future.

if you can wait a year or so it should be back to those early prices if not higher
And run the risk of restocks, possibly, multiple restocks that bring the strength of the limited value down?

And run the risk of restocks, possibly, multiple restocks that bring the strength of the limited value down?
restock on zebras??? 
laugh.gif

there has never been a yeezy that has been restocked multiple times like an ultra boost....
Not online, sure. But they almost always are now at a grand opening or some event. But, taking into consideration that the Zebra's were online only, I guess you are right. Then again, I think fakes are going to be overlooked with how good they are getting. That can hurt the market as well.

Not online, sure. But they almost always are now at a grand opening or some event. But, taking into consideration that the Zebra's were online only, I guess you are right.

when there's yeezys being sold at grand opening/event it means the retailer has held onto stock/stashed pairs away...that's not considered a restock IMO

Last edited:
when there's yeezys being sold at grand opening/event it means the retailer has held onto stock/stashed pairs away...that's not considered a restock IMO
THIS ^^^ ... which is why I call these types of offerings seed events and not restocks. 

can i see a picture of your MRs? anyone having the same problem? how many wears til it starts chipping

Just bought OTs, PBs and TDs. Had MRs before they crack hella bad. My sole wasn't too beat but the cracking was almost everywhere. Apparently OTs do it also but just not as bad.

Anyone remember how many pairs of Breds were released on ADC Canada?   I thought it was something crazy low, like 200. 

I have found a guy that wants to trade my Night Cargos + $320, for his Bred v2s.   Posted in Legit Check thread, no response yet ( ). 

Also, can anyone post a screenshot of what the ADC Canada confirmation email looks like?  Or PM me. 

Breds if I recall were around 600. Zebras were around 300 on ADCa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom