ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a PayPal charge from SNS for the Beluga 2.0. I guess there are a lot of pairs cause i never win their raffles. :nthat:
I was just about to ask if anyone hit on sns. Congrats. How long ago did you get the email or charge on your card?

No wins so far. #shocker

On top of that, fell asleep (**** turkey) before the Kith UB's went up. So, the L's for this weekend started early!

Time to enter the “I won and I never win so these must be super gr and will sit on the shelves and hit the outlets - resell dead” phase - while others keep refreshing spam folders and get nada

Good luck everyone!

Just like the Creams...Feast or famine...Seems like people will either be getting multiples or none at all...

No doubt stock on these is at Cream levels but this colorway is very hyped up...People are after these...

There are about 110k pairs hitting ADC worldwide tomorrow. Plus Yeezy Supply.

Way way more than creams, but I agree, this is a more in demand colorway for sure.

Man that’s great news!

With all these shoddy recent drops like the Off x White’s and the Hu NMD’s people need a feel good release...Considering some have missed out on all past Yeezy’s at retail, this might be the drop...

Sivas . Now time to help the squad secure theirs. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171124-090337.png
    Screenshot_20171124-090337.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom