ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
43einhalb

https://www.43einhalb.com/blog/adidas-originals-yeezy-boost-350-v2-bold-orange-raffle/2017/11/
6AD81E7C-967D-43E8-82E5-36FA6563E0BE.jpeg

I doubt they leave the beacon on, someone did say Footaction/Footlocker is open today. I would guess just the big ones. You can probably still get a check in code today if you go yourself. This thread will be pretty dry like turkey today so I wouldn't expect to see any codes

his friend who won the raffle works for Goldman Sachs. Highly doubt he cares for sneakers and he's probably doing just fine financially so a flight to France to pick up some shoes to resell probably would just be an inconvenience.

With that being said he shouldn't have entered his name in the raffle

I doubt they leave the beacon on, someone did say Footaction/Footlocker is open today. I would guess just the big ones. You can probably still get a check in code today if you go yourself. This thread will be pretty dry like turkey today so I wouldn't expect to see any codes

My Footaction is open at 6pm Denver time. My app says the countdown closes at 4pm. So I don't think I can do it myself, unless they leave the beacons on or something which seems like a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom